Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dark Internet: Indefinite Hiatus
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93
@HowDoilnternet

I would absolutely love to be added to the Dia De Los Muertos pinglist, please. Also, if Raze is still available for purchase, I'd love to buy her for treasure.
@HowDoilnternet

I would absolutely love to be added to the Dia De Los Muertos pinglist, please. Also, if Raze is still available for purchase, I'd love to buy her for treasure.
@Wolfe Raze is being held for someone atm, I should have removed her from the list.

The person has yet to respond to me in 3 days, though, and if by the end of the day they still haven't responded I'd be more than happy to send a CR to you =)

Dia De Los Muertos is ready to breed now, actually. Do you have an eye color preference? It'd be shadow or wind, probably.
@Wolfe Raze is being held for someone atm, I should have removed her from the list.

The person has yet to respond to me in 3 days, though, and if by the end of the day they still haven't responded I'd be more than happy to send a CR to you =)

Dia De Los Muertos is ready to breed now, actually. Do you have an eye color preference? It'd be shadow or wind, probably.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet

No worries about Raze! I don't really need her, but she's quite beautiful so would still be interested in her if that sale falls through.

Hmmm, I think Wind would look great with those colors. I would like to say that I will be having Gallbladder surgery on the 24th and may be out of commission when the babies are due, but I will try to get on and buy one of the hatchies whenever they are ready.
@HowDoilnternet

No worries about Raze! I don't really need her, but she's quite beautiful so would still be interested in her if that sale falls through.

Hmmm, I think Wind would look great with those colors. I would like to say that I will be having Gallbladder surgery on the 24th and may be out of commission when the babies are due, but I will try to get on and buy one of the hatchies whenever they are ready.
@Wolfe oh no, gallbladder surgery? You have my condolences. I've had kidney stones in the past that require surgery and it's rough. A baby will be held for you as long as you need until you recover (they'll probably have hibernal den cooldown though**)
@Wolfe oh no, gallbladder surgery? You have my condolences. I've had kidney stones in the past that require surgery and it's rough. A baby will be held for you as long as you need until you recover (they'll probably have hibernal den cooldown though**)
@HowDoilnternet

Definitely gallstones are something I would not wish on my worst enemy, and I have heard Kidney stones are quite similar, so I do hope you'll be clear of having any other surgeries concerning them.

Thank you so much for that! Hibernal cooldown is perfectly fine, as mine is currently full, so he/she will be out and active until I can manage to get the mats I need to unlock more den slots. ^^
@HowDoilnternet

Definitely gallstones are something I would not wish on my worst enemy, and I have heard Kidney stones are quite similar, so I do hope you'll be clear of having any other surgeries concerning them.

Thank you so much for that! Hibernal cooldown is perfectly fine, as mine is currently full, so he/she will be out and active until I can manage to get the mats I need to unlock more den slots. ^^
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2722920/1][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c4d735cefc16e334267bcde22c2bf87a/tumblr_pv65wfnSDI1ugssd3o1_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_pv65wfnSDI1ugssd3o1_500.png
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@HowDoilnternet hi :) Could I be added to the general pinglist?
@HowDoilnternet hi :) Could I be added to the general pinglist?
Sure thing, @Hinatara ! We'll add you now
Sure thing, @Hinatara ! We'll add you now
[center]Affiliate bump![/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2615338][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/df7cc6ed-11fe-4aae-84ca-0259fb6ea3fb/dcxkk7z-1bfd88b1-c5dc-40f1-9315-3f0864da76f7.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate bump!
dcxkk7z-1bfd88b1-c5dc-40f1-9315-3f0864da76f7.png
dcxi1tf-f78305da-62da-492c-91d9-f483c294a947.png
Omg I love your hatchery! Could you add me to the general pinglist?
Omg I love your hatchery! Could you add me to the general pinglist?
m2gWU1e.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93