Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] G2 PB Imps (Empty)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@SpaceHeart - dang indeed! Would you like me to ping you for the next clutch or if a similarly colored baby is hatched?
@SpaceHeart - dang indeed! Would you like me to ping you for the next clutch or if a similarly colored baby is hatched?

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@Justarius Yes, please, if you don't mind! :D
@Justarius Yes, please, if you don't mind! :D
@SpaceHeart - Sure! Which list do you want to be put on? General ping or similar colors?
@SpaceHeart - Sure! Which list do you want to be put on? General ping or similar colors?

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
@Justarius General, if you don't mind!
@Justarius General, if you don't mind!
@big - Ok, I'll keep you posted!

@Spaceheart - I don't mind at all! Noted!
@big - Ok, I'll keep you posted!

@Spaceheart - I don't mind at all! Noted!

@big - Oh, I'll also need a name for him unless you want to rename him later
@big - Oh, I'll also need a name for him unless you want to rename him later

[center]Bump! This girl is still available! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58379&tab=dragon&did=52118841][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521189/52118841_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Bump! This girl is still available!
52118841_350.png

HHGHGHH Against my better judgment
@justarius
Lemme SB that sweet girl
@justarius
Lemme SB that sweet girl
Scribble_Banner.png
@Amoeba - LMAO, marking you down!
@Amoeba - LMAO, marking you down!

[quote name="Amoeba" date="2019-06-01 17:06:45" ] HHGHGHH Against my better judgment @justarius Lemme SB that sweet girl [/quote] You've won the Gloom girl!
Amoeba wrote on 2019-06-01 17:06:45:
@justarius
Lemme SB that sweet girl
You've won the Gloom girl!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50