Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair purge! Most on the AH
1 2
heyo! I've come back to this site after not being here for almost a year. A lot of the dragons I have I don't really like any more, so I'd like to re-home them! Most of them are on the AH but if they aren't, just ask me and I can tell you what I'd be wanting for them c: there are some unused gen 1s with nice colours and some naomi descendants (through their mother, hyacinth.)
Here's the tab! http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/294677/745261
If you take the time to look through them, thanks so much! I really need to clear up some space shfkjdf
heyo! I've come back to this site after not being here for almost a year. A lot of the dragons I have I don't really like any more, so I'd like to re-home them! Most of them are on the AH but if they aren't, just ask me and I can tell you what I'd be wanting for them c: there are some unused gen 1s with nice colours and some naomi descendants (through their mother, hyacinth.)
Here's the tab! http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/294677/745261
If you take the time to look through them, thanks so much! I really need to clear up some space shfkjdf
hey here's my pixel shop if youre interested c:
@Tetras
Could I convince you to haggle for either Inya or Winter? I'd prefer to pay closer to 25k on them.
@Tetras
Could I convince you to haggle for either Inya or Winter? I'd prefer to pay closer to 25k on them.
948111-EC-AF2-E-463-A-84-E7-D787-C5-DB82-A0.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.png
@Ketchalin they’re actually a full breeding pair with Sentry if you’d like her as well! 25kt sounds great to me, let me know which ones you want!
@Ketchalin they’re actually a full breeding pair with Sentry if you’d like her as well! 25kt sounds great to me, let me know which ones you want!
@Tetras
I actually only have space/currency for two, and Sentry isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but thank you for the offer! I'll take Inya and Winter though, I'll set up a CR.
@Tetras
I actually only have space/currency for two, and Sentry isn't exactly what I'm looking for, but thank you for the offer! I'll take Inya and Winter though, I'll set up a CR.
948111-EC-AF2-E-463-A-84-E7-D787-C5-DB82-A0.pngHeadpiece-center-50x80.png
@ketchalin sounds good! c: thanks man!
@ketchalin sounds good! c: thanks man!
How much were you thinking for Silencetaker? 11000 sound good? If not let me know!
How much were you thinking for Silencetaker? 11000 sound good? If not let me know!
@Bookjunkie I’ve had her for quite a while, does 25kt sound like too much for you? c’:
@Bookjunkie I’ve had her for quite a while, does 25kt sound like too much for you? c’:
@Tetras i understand leaving beloved dragon to someone else it’s hard and I want to give her a good home! But sadly I don’t have a lot of coins (8392) and I don’t know what kt means (25000?) but I could try to scrape together enough money? Sorry I’m fairly new here and I understand if you give here to someone with a better deal. :)
@Tetras i understand leaving beloved dragon to someone else it’s hard and I want to give her a good home! But sadly I don’t have a lot of coins (8392) and I don’t know what kt means (25000?) but I could try to scrape together enough money? Sorry I’m fairly new here and I understand if you give here to someone with a better deal. :)
1 2