Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (Sold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@UnhappyJoker

Thanks for buying her! :D
@UnhappyJoker

Thanks for buying her! :D
@Wonderlande
No problem friend. :D
You have wonderful taste in dragons.
@Wonderlande
No problem friend. :D
You have wonderful taste in dragons.
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Wonderlande Hello! Would you be open to haggling on the 6-digit male ridgeback? I collect 6-digit dragons of his hatchdate, so he'd have a forever home with me!
@Wonderlande Hello! Would you be open to haggling on the 6-digit male ridgeback? I collect 6-digit dragons of his hatchdate, so he'd have a forever home with me!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

Sorry for the belated reply, but I'd be willing to haggle! What sort of price did you have in mind? :)
@softbun

Sorry for the belated reply, but I'd be willing to haggle! What sort of price did you have in mind? :)
@Wonderlande Great! It looks like similar dragons to him (similar hatch date, bred...) are on the AH for around 1.8kg, but I do recognize this is significantly lower than his listed price.
@Wonderlande Great! It looks like similar dragons to him (similar hatch date, bred...) are on the AH for around 1.8kg, but I do recognize this is significantly lower than his listed price.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

Ideally, I'm hoping to get a bit more than what similar non-earth 6-digits are selling for on the AH, just based on what I've sold other earth oldies for in the past. I'm also waiting to hear back on a potential dragon trade for him (though I'm not 100% sure if the user who offered to trade is still interested in him?), so I guess I'm not really in a rush to sell him quickly. That being said, I'd probably only consider offers over 2kg. Thank you for your interest, though!
@softbun

Ideally, I'm hoping to get a bit more than what similar non-earth 6-digits are selling for on the AH, just based on what I've sold other earth oldies for in the past. I'm also waiting to hear back on a potential dragon trade for him (though I'm not 100% sure if the user who offered to trade is still interested in him?), so I guess I'm not really in a rush to sell him quickly. That being said, I'd probably only consider offers over 2kg. Thank you for your interest, though!
@Wonderlande Not a problem, I understand! I would be willing to pay 2kg for him, possibly as much as 2.5kg.
@Wonderlande Not a problem, I understand! I would be willing to pay 2kg for him, possibly as much as 2.5kg.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

I'd be willing to sell him for 2.5kg! If you still want to buy him, I could go ahead and send a cr?
@softbun

I'd be willing to sell him for 2.5kg! If you still want to buy him, I could go ahead and send a cr?
@Wonderlande That would be great, thank you! I'm currently at work, so I'll add my bit when I get home.
@Wonderlande That would be great, thank you! I'm currently at work, so I'll add my bit when I get home.
by-Joydom-FR.png
Added some 7-digits to the first post. A few are unbred:

7-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 7

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Added some 7-digits to the first post. A few are unbred:

7-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 7

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9