Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (Sold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Wonderlande

Would you be willing to accept things such as old festival items as partial payment for the 5-digit?
@Wonderlande

Would you be willing to accept things such as old festival items as partial payment for the 5-digit?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa

I would accept some items as partial, but would prefer mostly-currency. I'd definitely consider offers that included some old fest stuff, though. :)
@yumehisakawa

I would accept some items as partial, but would prefer mostly-currency. I'd definitely consider offers that included some old fest stuff, though. :)
@Wonderlande

Alright, then I'll come back and put together a proper offer for you later once I'm done dying from finals
@Wonderlande

Alright, then I'll come back and put together a proper offer for you later once I'm done dying from finals
gvvmw41.png
I'll probably be back here for those two bred boys for 100g once I get some cash if they're not sold by then :)
I'll probably be back here for those two bred boys for 100g once I get some cash if they're not sold by then :)
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Wonderlande
I love that earth girl, but I'm low on gems right now - would you consider a dragon trade for her? I have these three, let me know if any of them interest you!

Nevermind, I see that she sold already! Best of luck with the rest of your sales!!
@Wonderlande
I love that earth girl, but I'm low on gems right now - would you consider a dragon trade for her? I have these three, let me know if any of them interest you!

Nevermind, I see that she sold already! Best of luck with the rest of your sales!!

tumblr_ntpojhttUE1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
@Wonderlande I am very interested in your 5digit lady. I have this 5digit male that I'd be interested in offering for trade. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=92349] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/924/92349_350.png[/img] [/url] 4 unnamed offspring, everyone else is nicely named. He's level 11, with elim. I honestly can't remember what else he has, as I forgot to screenshot his page before I put him in the den. However, if you are sincerely interested, I'd be willing to pull him out and screenshot it to verify.
@Wonderlande
I am very interested in your 5digit lady. I have this 5digit male that I'd be interested in offering for trade.

92349_350.png

4 unnamed offspring, everyone else is nicely named. He's level 11, with elim. I honestly can't remember what else he has, as I forgot to screenshot his page before I put him in the den. However, if you are sincerely interested, I'd be willing to pull him out and screenshot it to verify.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik

Apologies, but I'm not too interested in trading for him. Very cute dragon, though; thanks for showing him! :)
@Xotik

Apologies, but I'm not too interested in trading for him. Very cute dragon, though; thanks for showing him! :)
@Wonderlande
Thank you for looking, if you don't mind, would you perhaps elaborate on what disinterests you?
@Wonderlande
Thank you for looking, if you don't mind, would you perhaps elaborate on what disinterests you?
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Added some low 7-digits to the first post:

7-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 2

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Added some low 7-digits to the first post:

7-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 2

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
@Wonderlande
I'll take that SD female ^^
@Wonderlande
I'll take that SD female ^^
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9