Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (Sold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Selling some dragons! They're currently listed on the AH for their autobuy prices, but I'd consider haggling, or accepting treasure or mixed currency. :)

6-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 102
Selling some dragons! They're currently listed on the AH for their autobuy prices, but I'd consider haggling, or accepting treasure or mixed currency. :)

6-Digits:

(Sold)

Sold: 102
friendly bump
friendly bump
A5i3AHB.png
Ooh, I saw her on the AH. She's a beautiful dragon, but I can't afford her atm.
I'll come back later if I earn enough to make a decent offer :)
Ooh, I saw her on the AH. She's a beautiful dragon, but I can't afford her atm.
I'll come back later if I earn enough to make a decent offer :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
ooh I love her, might be back later if she doesn't sell
ooh I love her, might be back later if she doesn't sell
Really love her she is very pretty! I would love to haggle for her!

What kind of items or dragons would you be willing to accept with a lower gem amount? Thank you

@kitsune56
Really love her she is very pretty! I would love to haggle for her!

What kind of items or dragons would you be willing to accept with a lower gem amount? Thank you

@kitsune56
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

Sorry for the delay! For items, I'd mostly be interested in easy-to-sell things like eggs, genes, maybe certain apparel items, etc. For dragons, I'd pretty much only be interested in other 6-digits, but it'd greatly depend on the dragon in question. Thank you for your interest, regardless! :)
@kitsune56

Sorry for the delay! For items, I'd mostly be interested in easy-to-sell things like eggs, genes, maybe certain apparel items, etc. For dragons, I'd pretty much only be interested in other 6-digits, but it'd greatly depend on the dragon in question. Thank you for your interest, regardless! :)
Pinging the 7-digit lists for the following dragons:

7-Digits:

(Sold)

Haven't really kept up with what the 7-digit market is doing lately, so pretty willing to haggle on these.

Sold: 3

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings/unwanted pings!)
Pinging the 7-digit lists for the following dragons:

7-Digits:

(Sold)

Haven't really kept up with what the 7-digit market is doing lately, so pretty willing to haggle on these.

Sold: 3

(Pinglists were here; apologies for any mis-pings/unwanted pings!)
@wonderlande would u take 250kt for the pc female?
@wonderlande would u take 250kt for the pc female?
just a little lad
@Bajor

Sure! I'll send a cr in a moment. :)
@Bajor

Sure! I'll send a cr in a moment. :)
@Wonderlande Would you be interested in this 6 digit for your imp? I can add currency on top if you are! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=721409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7215/721409_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you have any interest in a water sprite as well, or 1st / 2nd year festival items?
@Wonderlande
Would you be interested in this 6 digit for your imp? I can add currency on top if you are!

721409_350.png

Would you have any interest in a water sprite as well, or 1st / 2nd year festival items?
hydravivum_com.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9