Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | **Delta Quadrant** [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@kiddygrade thanks
@kiddygrade thanks
@kiddygrade Could you put me in the pinglist for Anaximander and Apeiron pair? :)
@kiddygrade Could you put me in the pinglist for Anaximander and Apeiron pair? :)
v0bd3FH.png
@Samidare yes [emoji=music notes size=1]
@Samidare yes
@Rainingsunshine (let me know if you want to stay on this ping list please)
@Samidare
@Zaabu
@Rainingsunshine (let me know if you want to stay on this ping list please)
@Samidare
@Zaabu
@kiddygrade [s]Ooh, I'd like to take that pearl/rose Gao boy with gems! I'm from Arcane flight, so I'd be happy if you give me that 10% discount[/s] EDIT : Welp, looks like I was bit late![emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
@kiddygrade Ooh, I'd like to take that pearl/rose Gao boy with gems! I'm from Arcane flight, so I'd be happy if you give me that 10% discount

EDIT : Welp, looks like I was bit late!
v0bd3FH.png
@Samidare oh no it looks like someone just took him from the AH :(( i'm so sorry
next hatch, i'll let you have first pick if you'd like
but let me know if you're interested in any of my other dragons
@Samidare oh no it looks like someone just took him from the AH :(( i'm so sorry
next hatch, i'll let you have first pick if you'd like
but let me know if you're interested in any of my other dragons
@kiddygrade Thank you for your kindness :) Now that you mention it, could you also ping me when your Orca Coatl-Wildclaw pair have another XYX baby?
@kiddygrade Thank you for your kindness :) Now that you mention it, could you also ping me when your Orca Coatl-Wildclaw pair have another XYX baby?
v0bd3FH.png
@Samidare definitely :)
@Samidare definitely :)
@kiddygrade
I do! One more hatch and I should have enough gems to afford one lol!!!!! I was hoping I would have enough for this round but I am short...
@kiddygrade
I do! One more hatch and I should have enough gems to afford one lol!!!!! I was hoping I would have enough for this round but I am short...
I make art! Click here to see my recent work!
Remember, always be yourself, no one else can do it for you
51874862.png 55851448.png
@Rainingsunshine i can save one for you if you'd like, or i can let you have the first pick of the next hatch
and i'll let you know if i happen to lower the price
@Rainingsunshine i can save one for you if you'd like, or i can let you have the first pick of the next hatch
and i'll let you know if i happen to lower the price
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9