Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for studs! 2 girls 1 boy XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mes3 Yeah, starters can't leave the lair :( Is Snowind a starter too?
@mes3 Yeah, starters can't leave the lair :( Is Snowind a starter too?
@mes3 Yep i would let you take him to your lair. you wouldnt need a scroll to give him back. just trade. Are you talking a boon for insta hatch?
@mes3 Yep i would let you take him to your lair. you wouldnt need a scroll to give him back. just trade. Are you talking a boon for insta hatch?
LMCtBTy.pngCzhPXR5.png
@Lucapilosa Could you give me the names of the dragons that you're willing to breed with, to the name of my dragons that you're thinking of? This will make it easier for me to decide quicker ^^
@Lucapilosa Could you give me the names of the dragons that you're willing to breed with, to the name of my dragons that you're thinking of? This will make it easier for me to decide quicker ^^
@kayelle yes she is ^^' she was the other random dragon i got with MorningSun sorry i did not realize that I could not lend her to other layers for breeding ^^'
@kayelle yes she is ^^' she was the other random dragon i got with MorningSun sorry i did not realize that I could not lend her to other layers for breeding ^^'
@Aironi yay i think so ^^' Im saving up for a Jean scroll. So I can't afford to get aboon for insta hatch. -_-' and I figured you needed to let the parents be at the nest during incubation... But I could be wrong ^^' this is going to be my second time breeding. So I'm still learning! XD
@Aironi yay i think so ^^' Im saving up for a Jean scroll. So I can't afford to get aboon for insta hatch. -_-' and I figured you needed to let the parents be at the nest during incubation... But I could be wrong ^^' this is going to be my second time breeding. So I'm still learning! XD
@mes3
It's fine, I'll give her to you around the reset time on the day when they become ready to breed, unless you change your mind before that. :3
@mes3
It's fine, I'll give her to you around the reset time on the day when they become ready to breed, unless you change your mind before that. :3
@mes3 Ah well. Too bad then :(
@mes3 Ah well. Too bad then :(
Oh yeah no problem! I'm Fine with any of your dragons but the ones I own that are available is Tytis, Parleus, and Nnoit
Oh yeah no problem! I'm Fine with any of your dragons but the ones I own that are available is Tytis, Parleus, and Nnoit
@Delusion ok thax XD will let you know wen it gets closer to the time ;)
@Delusion ok thax XD will let you know wen it gets closer to the time ;)
@mesa I would able to supply a boon but i would like first picks and if you could gene one or both in the pair for the chance i think that would work. i know you were planning on placing genes around anyhow but if you could be cirtain to gene atleast yours. if you could gene mine i wont even ask for a baby the gene would suffice but if not first pick.
@mesa I would able to supply a boon but i would like first picks and if you could gene one or both in the pair for the chance i think that would work. i know you were planning on placing genes around anyhow but if you could be cirtain to gene atleast yours. if you could gene mine i wont even ask for a baby the gene would suffice but if not first pick.
LMCtBTy.pngCzhPXR5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7