Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Fuchsia, XXX Sunset, & Cheap Gen 1s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AnimeLover9631 I uh...have a lot of festival currency *sweats*. I'm down with a mixed payment (items/familiars/eggs/scroll/currency), though. And I just joined this year, so I'd be good with old festival stuff. :)
@AnimeLover9631 I uh...have a lot of festival currency *sweats*. I'm down with a mixed payment (items/familiars/eggs/scroll/currency), though. And I just joined this year, so I'd be good with old festival stuff. :)
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
Bump
Bump
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
Hi!! I’m so in love with the gaolers you’re selling!!!! I’m interested in faded glory and afterimage particularly, I’m also wondering if you would be interested in receiving art as part of the payment? If not I am happy to pay regularly :)

Here’s some of my art if you’re interested!
https://mastodon.art/web/accounts/196954#
Hi!! I’m so in love with the gaolers you’re selling!!!! I’m interested in faded glory and afterimage particularly, I’m also wondering if you would be interested in receiving art as part of the payment? If not I am happy to pay regularly :)

Here’s some of my art if you’re interested!
https://mastodon.art/web/accounts/196954#
6Be9IMi.png
@DevilsOasis

Your art is very cute! Though to be honest, I haven't really been collecting any art or lore. Planning to gene another gaoler, so prefer currency. I have pulled the two gaolers you mentioned from the ah for you.
@DevilsOasis

Your art is very cute! Though to be honest, I haven't really been collecting any art or lore. Planning to gene another gaoler, so prefer currency. I have pulled the two gaolers you mentioned from the ah for you.
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
Ok awesome!!
Ok awesome!!
6Be9IMi.png
@Sensoo

So I can here after noticing I bought one of your dragons. I'm plague flight and the Star-Touch Sanguine coatl caught my eye. Would 30kt be ok?
@Sensoo

So I can here after noticing I bought one of your dragons. I'm plague flight and the Star-Touch Sanguine coatl caught my eye. Would 30kt be ok?
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@roseraven

For a fellow Plagueling and return customer? Sure. :)
@roseraven

For a fellow Plagueling and return customer? Sure. :)
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
@Sensoo I'm sending you a crossroads, I have a mate for her lined up :)
@Sensoo I'm sending you a crossroads, I have a mate for her lined up :)
@roseraven Exciting! I have a couple XXX Sanguine bloodlines that can interbreed. There will be more hatching next week.
@roseraven Exciting! I have a couple XXX Sanguine bloodlines that can interbreed. There will be more hatching next week.
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
@Sensoo Okay as of a few minutes ago my fiance decided that he wanted to get back into Flight Rising. He's switching to Light though, the little butt >_<. He's interested in Idol and Gilded Lily and will be paying full price.

Edit: tbh you could probably add a 10kt "you traitor" tax
@Sensoo Okay as of a few minutes ago my fiance decided that he wanted to get back into Flight Rising. He's switching to Light though, the little butt >_<. He's interested in Idol and Gilded Lily and will be paying full price.

Edit: tbh you could probably add a 10kt "you traitor" tax
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11