Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXY / XYZ Laced & Edged Skydancers! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hiya! I decided to instantly blow way too much cash on the new genes without even having any plans for them and spent the next 2 hours scrying to figure out a nice breeding pair, and ended up coming up with this! :D

I loved the scries so much that I wanted to breed and hatch them right away, and I hope you like these kids too!

All sold out! c:

I take treasure at a 1:1000 gem to treasure rate, and can take mixed payments or item payments at lowest AH price ( only for specific items, feel free to ask! )

If you have any questions, or want to be pinged for their next nest, let me know! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm subscribed, but it's okay if you ping me c:

Thank you for looking, and have a lovely day!
Hiya! I decided to instantly blow way too much cash on the new genes without even having any plans for them and spent the next 2 hours scrying to figure out a nice breeding pair, and ended up coming up with this! :D

I loved the scries so much that I wanted to breed and hatch them right away, and I hope you like these kids too!

All sold out! c:

I take treasure at a 1:1000 gem to treasure rate, and can take mixed payments or item payments at lowest AH price ( only for specific items, feel free to ask! )

If you have any questions, or want to be pinged for their next nest, let me know! :D

I'm subscribed, but it's okay if you ping me c:

Thank you for looking, and have a lovely day!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Pinglist:

Male Only

@/Shlambini
Pinglist:

Male Only

@/Shlambini
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop
boop
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
boop