Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Duskglow Hatchery ♥ Naomi/Ignis Nests
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bumpity Bump!

3 5th Gen Gaoler Ignis Descendants and 3 Super Cursed Mixed Descendants are available! First Come, First Served!

Gaolers are here! Cursed Gaoler Descendants, Gen 2 Gaoler Hatchlings, and cheaper gened Gaolers are on the way!
Reserve a hatchling by donating 1 gene/eye type scroll to contribute scrying my cursed dergs or one of my Gaolers! Their desired genes are in all of their bios!

I can hold dergs for 48 hours, but more time can be added if no other offers have been made. I accept mixed currency, haggling, and item trades as well! I'll make a wishlist soon!

If everyone pinged could please respond either here or in a dm to me whether or not they would like a kiddo, I'd appreciate it a ton! I usually will send a dm after the first ping if I don't get a reply since I am no longer doing the 3 reminder pings to avoid spamming y'all!
This'll make the hatchery's sales run smoother and make new beans available faster this way since I exalt babs who can't find homes so they can stay with the fabulous shadow mom.

@Evernear @Taishiro @AnimeLover9631 @Drackana

The sales list is still being updated, but y'all can view the sales tab in my lair to see all the available hatchlings! Taintspell won't ever be for sale though, she's just there to keep that tab visible to people visiting my lair.

@Dracana

You're on the general ping list so you'll keep getting pinged for every kind of bean! I'm sure you're catching on that you get to pick from the beans that the specifically pinged people decide to pass on if ya like em.
Bumpity Bump!

3 5th Gen Gaoler Ignis Descendants and 3 Super Cursed Mixed Descendants are available! First Come, First Served!

Gaolers are here! Cursed Gaoler Descendants, Gen 2 Gaoler Hatchlings, and cheaper gened Gaolers are on the way!
Reserve a hatchling by donating 1 gene/eye type scroll to contribute scrying my cursed dergs or one of my Gaolers! Their desired genes are in all of their bios!

I can hold dergs for 48 hours, but more time can be added if no other offers have been made. I accept mixed currency, haggling, and item trades as well! I'll make a wishlist soon!

If everyone pinged could please respond either here or in a dm to me whether or not they would like a kiddo, I'd appreciate it a ton! I usually will send a dm after the first ping if I don't get a reply since I am no longer doing the 3 reminder pings to avoid spamming y'all!
This'll make the hatchery's sales run smoother and make new beans available faster this way since I exalt babs who can't find homes so they can stay with the fabulous shadow mom.

@Evernear @Taishiro @AnimeLover9631 @Drackana

The sales list is still being updated, but y'all can view the sales tab in my lair to see all the available hatchlings! Taintspell won't ever be for sale though, she's just there to keep that tab visible to people visiting my lair.

@Dracana

You're on the general ping list so you'll keep getting pinged for every kind of bean! I'm sure you're catching on that you get to pick from the beans that the specifically pinged people decide to pass on if ya like em.
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
I cant decide between your 2 pearly boys! Theyre both beautiful and i have numerous nightwarrior girls who would love to snag 1 for themselves ^-^ @GalacticWicke

If 1 (or both) goes unclaimed by the time they grow up i would love to have 1 (again or both ^-^)
I cant decide between your 2 pearly boys! Theyre both beautiful and i have numerous nightwarrior girls who would love to snag 1 for themselves ^-^ @GalacticWicke

If 1 (or both) goes unclaimed by the time they grow up i would love to have 1 (again or both ^-^)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

You're 100% allowed to snag both if you'd like, I should have prices up by tomorrow though. You can get both asap if you'd like since the rule of my pinglist is first come, first served :D
@AnimeLover9631

You're 100% allowed to snag both if you'd like, I should have prices up by tomorrow though. You can get both asap if you'd like since the rule of my pinglist is first come, first served :D
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
@AnimeLover9631

Prices are updated! All the non-gaoler beans are 30kt/g!
@AnimeLover9631

Prices are updated! All the non-gaoler beans are 30kt/g!
@GalacticWicke Hi there! I would love to be added to your ping list please!
@GalacticWicke Hi there! I would love to be added to your ping list please!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png
tinymush_commission_CROPPED.png

Bumpity Bump!

Hello everyone! This hatchery got put on a long hiatus and needs some revamping.

I have good news! I now provide breeding pairs for all breeds, including Veilspuns! Cursed dragons are also available for each ancient dragon breed now! I still need an Ignis Banescale, but I have gene project plans for one of my Ignis gals already!

Also I will be refreshing my pinglist! If you are currently on the pinglist and would like to stay/be added for more of the newer content then let me know! Otherwise EVERYONE currently on it or those who do not respond will be removed after a while.

I also have to update my list of ancients and cursed descendants so please know some of the dergs currently visible on the list may be retired, in my hibernal den, or no longer present in my clan! There are also many new dragons who have yet to be added.

I've been on FR for a few years and started playing back in highschool, and now I'm currently attending college so I've been very busy, my sudden hiatus began with me working my butt off to try and boost my grades and get a portfolio set up to try and apply to my dream college, and it payed off! I apologize for not announcing my absence, I got so busy at one point I even abandoned my dragons for a few months due to lack of free time (clan energy and food storage recovery was tough!). I am active again, which is why I'm working on updating my hatchery!

However, due to college taking a lot of time in general I will still have very irregular posting times. I will ALWAYS have my nest and sales tab fully updated, it's specifically being able to update and recode stuff here on my hatchery page that takes time. My sales tab is the first tab/page in my lair, please make sure to read the tabs description though so you know which dergs are for sale or unavailable due to being in a raffle, along with the 2 placeholder dergs on the tab to keep its pages visible even when no dergs are for sale.

You can find my sales tab here!

@Ambrite
@HotWingz
@Evernear
@Taishiro
@AnimeLover9631
@Drackana
@MerBear
@AutumnPatronus
@C05m1cW0lf
@Dracana
@Xoze

Bumpity Bump!

Hello everyone! This hatchery got put on a long hiatus and needs some revamping.

I have good news! I now provide breeding pairs for all breeds, including Veilspuns! Cursed dragons are also available for each ancient dragon breed now! I still need an Ignis Banescale, but I have gene project plans for one of my Ignis gals already!

Also I will be refreshing my pinglist! If you are currently on the pinglist and would like to stay/be added for more of the newer content then let me know! Otherwise EVERYONE currently on it or those who do not respond will be removed after a while.

I also have to update my list of ancients and cursed descendants so please know some of the dergs currently visible on the list may be retired, in my hibernal den, or no longer present in my clan! There are also many new dragons who have yet to be added.

I've been on FR for a few years and started playing back in highschool, and now I'm currently attending college so I've been very busy, my sudden hiatus began with me working my butt off to try and boost my grades and get a portfolio set up to try and apply to my dream college, and it payed off! I apologize for not announcing my absence, I got so busy at one point I even abandoned my dragons for a few months due to lack of free time (clan energy and food storage recovery was tough!). I am active again, which is why I'm working on updating my hatchery!

However, due to college taking a lot of time in general I will still have very irregular posting times. I will ALWAYS have my nest and sales tab fully updated, it's specifically being able to update and recode stuff here on my hatchery page that takes time. My sales tab is the first tab/page in my lair, please make sure to read the tabs description though so you know which dergs are for sale or unavailable due to being in a raffle, along with the 2 placeholder dergs on the tab to keep its pages visible even when no dergs are for sale.

@Ambrite
@HotWingz
@Evernear
@Taishiro
@AnimeLover9631
@Drackana
@MerBear
@AutumnPatronus
@C05m1cW0lf
@Dracana
@Xoze
I want to stay on any and all pinglists i was already on please. And if im not on the general pinglist can you add me there too? Please and thank you ^-^
I want to stay on any and all pinglists i was already on please. And if im not on the general pinglist can you add me there too? Please and thank you ^-^
@AnimeLover9631

Oki doeki! Thanks for getting back to me so soon :D you'll be added to the general one rn!

@Dracana

I don't think you ever used your reservation for a cursed gaoler? If you'd like to keep it you can, but since it's been so long I'll allow you to change it to be for another cursed ancient derg if you'd prefer! I can't recall what you used to purchase a reservation pass so I unfortunately can't refund you unless either of us can find the right trade receipt (given how the last time I posted an update here was like 2019 it'll probably be a challenge to find ^_^"").
If you are no longer interested at all you may get a refund, but again, it will take a long time for you to receive it since I have to figure out what specifically you paid with.
@AnimeLover9631

Oki doeki! Thanks for getting back to me so soon :D you'll be added to the general one rn!

@Dracana

I don't think you ever used your reservation for a cursed gaoler? If you'd like to keep it you can, but since it's been so long I'll allow you to change it to be for another cursed ancient derg if you'd prefer! I can't recall what you used to purchase a reservation pass so I unfortunately can't refund you unless either of us can find the right trade receipt (given how the last time I posted an update here was like 2019 it'll probably be a challenge to find ^_^"").
If you are no longer interested at all you may get a refund, but again, it will take a long time for you to receive it since I have to figure out what specifically you paid with.
[quote name="GalacticWicke" date="2021-03-08"] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6][b] Bumpity Bump! [/b][/size][/font][/center][center] Hello everyone! This hatchery got put on a long hiatus and needs some revamping. My pinglist system has been refreshed! Please use the widgets on the first page to subscribe to the pinglist in this thread! I've been on FR for a few years and started playing back in high school, and now I'm currently attending college so I've been very busy. Activity will be spotty and it's best to apply to the ping list for updates you don't want to miss! Taintspell and Seawood run the Duskglow Hatchery Adoption Agency and keep the sales tab and it's pages visible, but are not for sale themselves. You can find my sales tab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/410064/399671?name=&type=undefined]here[/url]! [rule] Apologies for the mass tag, but you all were on my pinglists previously and I'd like you to know of the changes so you can reapply to the available pinglist and be aware of future pinglists that will be added later on if interested. @Ambrite @HotWingz @Evernear @Taishiro @AnimeLover9631 @Drackana @MerBear @AutumnPatronus @C05m1cW0lf @Dracana @Xoze
GalacticWicke wrote on 2021-03-08:
Bumpity Bump!

My pinglist system has been refreshed! Please use the widgets on the first page to subscribe to the pinglist in this thread!

I've been on FR for a few years and started playing back in high school, and now I'm currently attending college so I've been very busy. Activity will be spotty and it's best to apply to the ping list for updates you don't want to miss!

Taintspell and Seawood run the Duskglow Hatchery Adoption Agency and keep the sales tab and it's pages visible, but are not for sale themselves.

Apologies for the mass tag, but you all were on my pinglists previously and I'd like you to know of the changes so you can reapply to the available pinglist and be aware of future pinglists that will be added later on if interested.

@Ambrite
@HotWingz
@Evernear
@Taishiro
@AnimeLover9631
@Drackana
@MerBear
@AutumnPatronus
@C05m1cW0lf
@Dracana
@Xoze
Ok i get this is new and that you havnt been here for a while but i actually dont appreciate being pinged for the same dragons multiple times. As much as i would love to get a derg from you right now i cant because of space and previous purchases and auctions i was part of that im still paying off
Ok i get this is new and that you havnt been here for a while but i actually dont appreciate being pinged for the same dragons multiple times. As much as i would love to get a derg from you right now i cant because of space and previous purchases and auctions i was part of that im still paying off
1 2 3 4 5 6