Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Duskglow Hatchery ♥ Naomi/Ignis Nests
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Taishiro

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply! I'll have some Naomi and Mixed descendants on the way soon :D for now I have just Ignis descendants though ^w^
@Taishiro

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply! I'll have some Naomi and Mixed descendants on the way soon :D for now I have just Ignis descendants though ^w^
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
Could you ping me for any Ignis or ignis/naomi's? I have plenty of pure naomi's and even more that are crossed with other projects but i have never heard of Ignis! Shes a very special derg and i would LOVE a descendant to add to my collection @GalacticWicke

Also if you have any available descendants of ignis now i would love to see them ^-^ i cant seem to find any available on the front page
Could you ping me for any Ignis or ignis/naomi's? I have plenty of pure naomi's and even more that are crossed with other projects but i have never heard of Ignis! Shes a very special derg and i would LOVE a descendant to add to my collection @GalacticWicke

Also if you have any available descendants of ignis now i would love to see them ^-^ i cant seem to find any available on the front page
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@galacticwicke

How much are your hatches?
@galacticwicke

How much are your hatches?
@AnimeLover9631

Oof sorry for the late reply! All of my Ignis descendants are imps, so their breeding cooldowns take a heckin long time. I do have 1 gal who’s almost ready to breed again named Bast! I also have 3 Ignis descendants I hatched from last time in my hibernal den that are waiting to get mates and gene changes.

I’ll ping you once they’re available! I plan on changing some to ancient breeds once i can get a breed change scroll so stay tuned for that too if you’d like some more descendants!
Also thanks for your comment on my profile! I plan on using Hestia for a future pair, and possibly a mate for an Ignis descendant pair if I can find a good match for her! ^w^

@Dracana

The prices depend on the pair that’s bred! My Naomi and Naomi+Ignis descendants sell from 20kt/g-50kt/g while my pure Ignis descendants are from 30kt/g-80kt/g. Normal breeding pairs vary with their prices depending on their genes and/or colors, but I try to keep them below 50kt/g and closer to 20kt/g.
I’m working on breeding cards still, but you can check out all my pairs in my lair and in my den by going to the breeding tabs, or by checking the first page of the Role Dergs tab where I keep my fruit/Veggie XXX or XXY pairs!

The Role Dergs tab is also where I keep all my cursed descendants! In my den there’s also a specific tab for my other Cursed Dergs that have been retired/put on hold for breeding!
@AnimeLover9631

Oof sorry for the late reply! All of my Ignis descendants are imps, so their breeding cooldowns take a heckin long time. I do have 1 gal who’s almost ready to breed again named Bast! I also have 3 Ignis descendants I hatched from last time in my hibernal den that are waiting to get mates and gene changes.

I’ll ping you once they’re available! I plan on changing some to ancient breeds once i can get a breed change scroll so stay tuned for that too if you’d like some more descendants!
Also thanks for your comment on my profile! I plan on using Hestia for a future pair, and possibly a mate for an Ignis descendant pair if I can find a good match for her! ^w^

@Dracana

The prices depend on the pair that’s bred! My Naomi and Naomi+Ignis descendants sell from 20kt/g-50kt/g while my pure Ignis descendants are from 30kt/g-80kt/g. Normal breeding pairs vary with their prices depending on their genes and/or colors, but I try to keep them below 50kt/g and closer to 20kt/g.
I’m working on breeding cards still, but you can check out all my pairs in my lair and in my den by going to the breeding tabs, or by checking the first page of the Role Dergs tab where I keep my fruit/Veggie XXX or XXY pairs!

The Role Dergs tab is also where I keep all my cursed descendants! In my den there’s also a specific tab for my other Cursed Dergs that have been retired/put on hold for breeding!
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
@galacticwicke

You have gorgeous babbles ^^

May I be on the general pinglist if you have one please
@galacticwicke

You have gorgeous babbles ^^

May I be on the general pinglist if you have one please
@Dracana

Thank you! I just hatched a nest of cursed dergs and there’s still 3 available if you’re interested. I’m about to update the hatchery forum in a few minutes with em!
They’re the last 3 on my Derg Sales tab in my lair :3

Also would you like to be permanently pinged for every pair I have then? Or do you have any specificss such as certain/all cursed dergs or just some normal pairs? I can ping ya for everything if that’s what ya want ^w^
@Dracana

Thank you! I just hatched a nest of cursed dergs and there’s still 3 available if you’re interested. I’m about to update the hatchery forum in a few minutes with em!
They’re the last 3 on my Derg Sales tab in my lair :3

Also would you like to be permanently pinged for every pair I have then? Or do you have any specificss such as certain/all cursed dergs or just some normal pairs? I can ping ya for everything if that’s what ya want ^w^
@GalacticWicke
I would love to be added to the pinglist of any of the naomi+ignis and pure ignis pairs :>
@GalacticWicke
I would love to be added to the pinglist of any of the naomi+ignis and pure ignis pairs :>
@Drackana

Sure thing! I got some cursed Gaolers now that'll be ready to breed in a little while. My naomi and gen 1 gaolers will be ready in about a week, and the Ignis male gaoler is still a hatchling so he'll be ready around July ^w^ my normal mixed descendants should be ready soon though so be prepared for a ping shortly!
@Drackana

Sure thing! I got some cursed Gaolers now that'll be ready to breed in a little while. My naomi and gen 1 gaolers will be ready in about a week, and the Ignis male gaoler is still a hatchling so he'll be ready around July ^w^ my normal mixed descendants should be ready soon though so be prepared for a ping shortly!
@GalacticWicke
Awesome thanks!
@GalacticWicke
Awesome thanks!
@GalacticWicke can i have the girl! Shed be the most perfect gaoler rage kitty!
@GalacticWicke can i have the girl! Shed be the most perfect gaoler rage kitty!
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1 2 3 4 5 6