Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cities of Sornieth - A Lore Hatchery WIP
1 2 3
[b]This is a wip![/b] I have sooo many pairs and a lot of writing to do. BUT, I think I've reserved all the posts I need to so feel free to comment if you want! [center] [quote= Welcome!] [sub] Hello! I'm Kai. I'm very much into FR. In particular, I love lore and gen 1s. So, as you might guess, this is a low-generation lore hatchery! I have many subclans within my lair, and most of them have at least a few breeding pairs. I figured it was finally time to organize those specific dragons in one easy place! I usually sell for gems, but I will accept treasure at the going rate (1:990), and [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=80484&tab=dragon&did=6702839]wishlist [/url][/b]items, unless specified otherwise! Though I'm a lore lair, if you just want a pretty kid from one of these pairs and aren't interested in the lore, you're welcome to ignore it![/quote] [quote=Current Hatchlings]
This is a wip!
I have sooo many pairs and a lot of writing to do.
BUT, I think I've reserved all the posts I need to so feel free to comment if you want!

Welcome! wrote:

Hello! I'm Kai. I'm very much into FR. In particular, I love lore and gen 1s.
So, as you might guess, this is a low-generation lore hatchery!

I have many subclans within my lair, and most of them have at least a few breeding pairs. I figured it was finally time to organize those specific dragons in one easy place!

I usually sell for gems, but I will accept treasure at the going rate (1:990), and wishlist items, unless specified otherwise!

Though I'm a lore lair, if you just want a pretty kid from one of these pairs and aren't interested in the lore, you're welcome to ignore it!

Current Hatchlings wrote:
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][quote] [b]Amberspire[/b] [sub] Amberspire is a fortress, named for its distinctive spiraling towers that are reserved for the use of nobility. It was constructed from amber over many decades by Lady Pepper, the progenitor - and, up until recently, acting ruler - of the crystalline castle and all who lived within. Though her daughter, Queen Avonne, is now the face of the royals, it is largely agreed that she still acts under her mother's wishes. Though the queen made some beneficial changes - building schools, devoting more resources to farming and medical care, etc - Amberspire remains a military-focused clan as always. It stands tall and proud, reaching the vast height of the Arcanist's Observatory at its tallest spires. Similarly defiant, Pepper still works within to find alternate ways to generate and harness magical energy for use in warfare. With such hypothetical [i]and[/i] literal defiance of their god, it is unsurprising that the children born to this clan have desaturated eyes, hinting that their Arcane heritage is slipping away...[/quote] [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bfa96f4518b3378ff9606f55344ec3d2/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao3_r1_500.gif[/img] [sub]Born of Desim, the roaming hired Sword currently contracted to Amberspire, and Onyx; an old friend who moved to the crystalline castle in a strange twist of fate. Desim has grown greatly as a person since their meetings prior, and as a result has actually been present to help raise his kids. These little ones have been trained in the art of swordsmanship (though only with wooden weapons) and have picked up their dad’s trademark wry grin. [b]Both parents are gen one Obsidian XXYs.[/b] [b]Price:[/b] 80-200g [b]Pinglist:[/b][/quote] [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bb33134b462663483e6b1c3f7d1aefca/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao7_r1_500.gif[/img] [sub] The Watchdogs are two elite guards that patrol Amberspire's border. They are most notable for their stealth; able to move swiftly without making a sound, and even using sign language as primary means of communication. The two guards are devoted and caring parents, though their focus is always on raising their children to be as skilled as they are. Canonically, all children from this pair are perfectly capable of speaking common Draconic, but use the equivalent of ASL as their primary language. [b]Mom and dad are both gen 1s. Price:[/b] 50-150g [b]Pinglist:[/b][/quote] [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d943275c8c30aca14a71378221c95723/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao6_r1_500.gif[/img] [sub] Taming what lies within the forest takes more skill than most realize. Rom is the primary developer and carpenter of Ever-Autumn, and later became the head contractor for Amberspire as well. His skill with planning and building are undeniable, but it's his dedication to preservation of the forest and customs within that allows him to weave through the unforgiving wood and earn the right to build within. It was only natural that Lady Pepper and Avonne quickly offered him employment with Amberspire, as well, further securing the alliance between the castle and the small forest community in its early stages. He accepted, but initially refused to move from his home on the border of the woods to Castle Amberspire itself as the two women wanted, but fate - or something like it, at least - intervened, in the form of Velka, a former guardian who recognized him as her long-absent charge. His time with Velka was enough to assure him that she was being sincere - and he wasn't going to take that away from her. He's lived in Amberspire ever since. Rom and Velka's children, lorewise, may hatch within Amberspire or Ever-Autumn depending on where the two are assigned. Thus, the Strangeness that comes with the enchanted wood often affects their children. [b]Mom and dad are both gen 1 XXY bloods. Price:[/b] 200-300g [b]Pinglist:[/b] [/quote] [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ad3706b05710ad44823a713278ed9262/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao9_r2_500.gif[/img] [sub]Though still citizens of Amberspire, Annalise and Asimov live far from the crystalline castle. They are located deep within the Snowsquall Tundra, living within the clan's underground laboratory. This remote location is necessary due to the nature of their work as virologists: the most deadly diseases known to dragonkind are stored within the structure, and should there be an accident, well - anywhere else would be disastrous. Due to the aforementioned, they also spend no time raising any children they may have. The hatchlings are shipped out of the Snowsquall and to Amberspire as soon as possible, never knowing their parents. [b]Mom is a gen 1. [b]Price:[/b] 150g - 300g [b]Pinglist:[/b] [/quote] [quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5mblhHH.gif[/img][sub] Elegant and imposing, these two imperials were known to flank Lady Pepper whenever the fae would travel for interclan business, to both guard her and make for an impressive sight. Such days of an open, trade-oriented clan are long behind them, but the two remain as warriors and guards within Amberspire, their high rank and seniority assuring their place within the sweeping fortress. [b]Iska and Persephone are both quite old imperials. Price:[/b] 20-40kT [b]Pinglist:[/b][/quote] Pending cards: Ylva/Archibald
Quote:
Amberspire

Amberspire is a fortress, named for its distinctive spiraling towers that are reserved for the use of nobility.
It was constructed from amber over many decades by Lady Pepper, the progenitor - and, up until recently, acting ruler - of the crystalline castle and all who lived within.

Though her daughter, Queen Avonne, is now the face of the royals, it is largely agreed that she still acts under her mother's wishes. Though the queen made some beneficial changes - building schools, devoting more resources to farming and medical care, etc - Amberspire remains a military-focused clan as always.

It stands tall and proud, reaching the vast height of the Arcanist's Observatory at its tallest spires. Similarly defiant, Pepper still works within to find alternate ways to generate and harness magical energy for use in warfare.

With such hypothetical and literal defiance of their god, it is unsurprising that the children born to this clan have desaturated eyes, hinting that their Arcane heritage is slipping away...
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao3_r1_500.gif
Born of Desim, the roaming hired Sword currently contracted to Amberspire, and Onyx; an old friend who moved to the crystalline castle in a strange twist of fate.

Desim has grown greatly as a person since their meetings prior, and as a result has actually been present to help raise his kids.

These little ones have been trained in the art of swordsmanship (though only with wooden weapons) and have picked up their dad’s trademark wry grin.

Both parents are gen one Obsidian XXYs.
Price: 80-200g

Pinglist:
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao7_r1_500.gif

The Watchdogs are two elite guards that patrol Amberspire's border.
They are most notable for their stealth; able to move swiftly without making a sound, and even using sign language as primary means of communication.

The two guards are devoted and caring parents, though their focus is always on raising their children to be as skilled as they are.
Canonically, all children from this pair are perfectly capable of speaking common Draconic, but use the equivalent of ASL as their primary language.

Mom and dad are both gen 1s.
Price:
50-150g

Pinglist:
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao6_r1_500.gif

Taming what lies within the forest takes more skill than most realize.

Rom is the primary developer and carpenter of Ever-Autumn, and later became the head contractor for Amberspire as well.

His skill with planning and building are undeniable, but it's his dedication to preservation of the forest and customs within that allows him to weave through the unforgiving wood and earn the right to build within.

It was only natural that Lady Pepper and Avonne quickly offered him employment with Amberspire, as well, further securing the alliance between the castle and the small forest community in its early stages.

He accepted, but initially refused to move from his home on the border of the woods to Castle Amberspire itself as the two women wanted,

but fate - or something like it, at least - intervened, in the form of Velka, a former guardian who recognized him as her long-absent charge.

His time with Velka was enough to assure him that she was being sincere - and he wasn't going to take that away from her.

He's lived in Amberspire ever since.

Rom and Velka's children, lorewise, may hatch within Amberspire or Ever-Autumn depending on where the two are assigned. Thus, the Strangeness that comes with the enchanted wood often affects their children.

Mom and dad are both gen 1 XXY bloods.
Price:
200-300g

Pinglist:
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao9_r2_500.gif

Though still citizens of Amberspire, Annalise and Asimov live far from the crystalline castle.
They are located deep within the Snowsquall Tundra, living within the clan's underground laboratory.
This remote location is necessary due to the nature of their work as virologists: the most deadly diseases known to dragonkind are stored within the structure, and should there be an accident, well - anywhere else would be disastrous.

Due to the aforementioned, they also spend no time raising any children they may have. The hatchlings are shipped out of the Snowsquall and to Amberspire as soon as possible, never knowing their parents.

Mom is a gen 1.
Price: 150g - 300g

Pinglist:
Quote:
5mblhHH.gif
Elegant and imposing, these two imperials were known to flank Lady Pepper whenever the fae would travel for interclan business, to both guard her and make for an impressive sight.
Such days of an open, trade-oriented clan are long behind them, but the two remain as warriors and guards within Amberspire, their high rank and seniority assuring their place within the sweeping fortress.

Iska and Persephone are both quite old imperials.
Price:
20-40kT

Pinglist:

Pending cards:
Ylva/Archibald
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][quote] [b]The Ever-Autumn Woods[/b] [sub] A small, tight-knit community of dragons who live in an unusually thick patch of forest that weaves between the Starwood Strand and the bleached, bone-bare trees of the Scarred Wasteland. Ever-Autumn is aptly named for its unique climate, which stays autumnal all year 'round. It is, of course, strong magical influence that allows the area to stay in such a state without simply rotting away, but the source of said magic is unclear. The denizens of this forest live in modest houses built quite close together in the centre of the trees. Most run small businesses from their homes, and got by simply trading with any beings that happened to pass through. However, Amberspire eventually discovered the forest and its curious magic, and soon took steps to gain some ownership over it. Trails were put in place between the two clans, and medical care was offered to the village in exchange for shipping and selling rights to their excess goods. Ever-Autumn went from being a tiny, relatively unknown clan to a tourist destination in mere months. Production of ciders and baked goods from the ever-bearing apple trees spread all over Sornieth, and security for the forest town itself was bolstered. Nonetheless, much of the forest's secrets remain its own, and even the bravest of Amberspirian warriors know better than to stray from the trails at night. There are more than just dragons or beastclan out there.[/quote] [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f9c07865ad8da41fca63d9771667fdd9/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao4_r1_500.gif[/img] [sub] You know how the story goes: you're out hunting, you hear someone screaming for help, you kick down the door to an ugly old shack the screams are coming from, you find a woman chained up and you free and help her. And then you find out she's actually a glamoured fairy who professes she owes you a life debt, and then follows you around for the coming few years. And the two of you wind up falling head over heels for each other. Typical. Anyway, these kids… will be a little volatile in how they grow, given the fact they’re half dragon, half Other. They may have trouble controling their magic, whether it is incredibly strong, or perhaps near nonexistent. They are well-loved and friendly, though, and able to fit in with dragonkind just fine due to their upbringing. That doesn’t mean they don’t give off an uncanny feel at times, though. [b]Father is a gen 1 xxy Prices:[/b] 120-350g [b]Pinglist:[/b] @roses[/quote] Ao/Vi Near/Telyn? Sam/Amar Cerello/Avinia
Quote:
The Ever-Autumn Woods

A small, tight-knit community of dragons who live in an unusually thick patch of forest that weaves between the Starwood Strand and the bleached, bone-bare trees of the Scarred Wasteland.
Ever-Autumn is aptly named for its unique climate, which stays autumnal all year 'round. It is, of course, strong magical influence that allows the area to stay in such a state without simply rotting away, but the source of said magic is unclear.

The denizens of this forest live in modest houses built quite close together in the centre of the trees. Most run small businesses from their homes, and got by simply trading with any beings that happened to pass through.

However, Amberspire eventually discovered the forest and its curious magic, and soon took steps to gain some ownership over it.

Trails were put in place between the two clans, and medical care was offered to the village in exchange for shipping and selling rights to their excess goods.

Ever-Autumn went from being a tiny, relatively unknown clan to a tourist destination in mere months. Production of ciders and baked goods from the ever-bearing apple trees spread all over Sornieth, and security for the forest town itself was bolstered.

Nonetheless, much of the forest's secrets remain its own, and even the bravest of Amberspirian warriors know better than to stray from the trails at night.

There are more than just dragons or beastclan out there.
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao4_r1_500.gif

You know how the story goes: you're out hunting, you hear someone screaming for help, you kick down the door to an ugly old shack the screams are coming from, you find a woman chained up and you free and help her.
And then you find out she's actually a glamoured fairy who professes she owes you a life debt, and then follows you around for the coming few years.
And the two of you wind up falling head over heels for each other. Typical.

Anyway, these kids… will be a little volatile in how they grow, given the fact they’re half dragon, half Other. They may have trouble controling their magic, whether it is incredibly strong, or perhaps near nonexistent.

They are well-loved and friendly, though, and able to fit in with dragonkind just fine due to their upbringing.

That doesn’t mean they don’t give off an uncanny feel at times, though.

Father is a gen 1 xxy
Prices:
120-350g

Pinglist: @roses

Ao/Vi
Near/Telyn?
Sam/Amar
Cerello/Avinia
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][quote][b]The Beach House[/b] [sub] The Beach House is a lovingly maintained surf shack/hotel found on the Southeastern border of the Arcane lands, maintained by two best friends who were strongly inspired by their own vacation at the Breezebreak resort. Though much of it closes during the winter months, The Beach House is still a popular stop for anyone who wants to get some good food, drinks, and a safe place to sleep before taking a ferry over to the Windswept Plateau. [/quote] [quote][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1821821ef23a33a543f898a06dec3400/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao5_r1_500.gif[/img] [sub]Firefly wasn't always considered a full-on staff member of the beach house, but he met Kismet at a marketplace while on a supply run and the two worked out a deal in which he'd make their resort a stopping point for his ferry service in exchange for a free place to stay when he needed it. Over time, he and the two resort owners became wonderful friends, and he bonded further with Gidget over their shared love of surfing. Eventually, the two fell in love. He spends more time onshore nowadays, as a result. It is very important to note that [b]these two are scheduled to only breed once a year, on the Summer Solstice.[/b] Please let me know if you are interested, as, yeah, we book way in advance over at the Beach House! [b]Mom and Dad are both gen 1s, and yea, mom is a triple.[/b] For more info, please see their bios. Pinglist: (A large amount on tumblr to translate to FR oops...)
Quote:
The Beach House

The Beach House is a lovingly maintained surf shack/hotel found on the Southeastern border of the Arcane lands, maintained by two best friends who were strongly inspired by their own vacation at the Breezebreak resort.
Though much of it closes during the winter months, The Beach House is still a popular stop for anyone who wants to get some good food, drinks, and a safe place to sleep before taking a ferry over to the Windswept Plateau.
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao5_r1_500.gif
Firefly wasn't always considered a full-on staff member of the beach house, but he met Kismet at a marketplace while on a supply run and the two worked out a deal in which he'd make their resort a stopping point for his ferry service in exchange for a free place to stay when he needed it.

Over time, he and the two resort owners became wonderful friends, and he bonded further with Gidget over their shared love of surfing.

Eventually, the two fell in love.
He spends more time onshore nowadays, as a result.

It is very important to note that these two are scheduled to only breed once a year, on the Summer Solstice.
Please let me know if you are interested, as, yeah, we book way in advance over at the Beach House!
Mom and Dad are both gen 1s, and yea, mom is a triple.
For more info, please see their bios.

Pinglist: (A large amount on tumblr to translate to FR oops...)
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Forest of Ephemera WIP [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7a06407a8d5ea5463d7d783f7b505c5b/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao2_r1_500.gif[/img] [sub][b]Dad's a gen 1. These colours are extremely rare. Price:[b] 600 - 800g [b]Pinglist:[/b] @ewoman
Forest of Ephemera

WIP
Quote:
tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao2_r1_500.gif

Dad's a gen 1. These colours are extremely rare.
Price: 600 - 800g

Pinglist: @ewoman
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][quote] [b]The Temple of Andromeda[/b] [sub]It is impossible to say when the Temple of Andromeda was first founded; the turnover rate of clergy/multiple incidents of expected arson obscured such dates from the public. But, the temple stands on this day, rebuilt from its first foundation and lovingly cared for by its clergy - of only one dragon. Sister Nebulosa is the very last of Lady Andromeda's worshipers, due entirely to the fact that, unlike the others, she never once saw her goddess in person. Her faith is unshaken, as she knows what happened to the rest of her clergy, and what drove them to madness. Her goddess is good, her goddess is kind, and that is why she will never see any sign of her. Any sign save for the monthly meteor showers that she waits for with absolute reverence, that is.[/quote] [quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/81939e3dd6a2fe3f0b94b706916ab89d/tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao1_500.gif[/img] [sub][i] Andromeda has a deep fascination - and indeed, love - for all forms of life, and has spent many of her countless years meticulously sculpting guises to match living beings that captivate her so. A necessary thing given so many don't know how to act when seeing her true form, assuming they can handle the sight at all. Over time, she came to realize her presence was damaging regardless, driving those close to her to madness. Not wishing to cause harm, she came to spend most of her time far from other worlds. Away from any other life, hidden behind a curtain of stars, planets, and distant galaxies, she pours her devotion into creations of her own. They can look like many things: flowers, crystals, raindrops, or any other phenomena that inspires. They are brilliant as stars - and given life through the energy she channels. And then, there are her masterpieces. Made in the image of those who can think and understand, and made of her adoration for them all. Her joy in their very existence, and the love she wishes to share. Her life essence - for she has so much - combined with energy pulled from the stars that surround her. She creates her children, life built from bare elements and blessed with sapience. And she sends them to the worlds that inspired them, taking joy from knowing they will feel the same love she does, without the loneliness she is condemned to. [b]Almost entirely scrolled by me. Price:[/b] 120-300g [/quote]
Quote:
The Temple of Andromeda

It is impossible to say when the Temple of Andromeda was first founded;
the turnover rate of clergy/multiple incidents of expected arson obscured such dates from the public.

But, the temple stands on this day, rebuilt from its first foundation and lovingly cared for by its clergy - of only one dragon.

Sister Nebulosa is the very last of Lady Andromeda's worshipers, due entirely to the fact that, unlike the others, she never once saw her goddess in person.

Her faith is unshaken, as she knows what happened to the rest of her clergy, and what drove them to madness.

Her goddess is good, her goddess is kind, and that is why she will never see any sign of her.

Any sign save for the monthly meteor showers that she waits for with absolute reverence, that is.
Quote:

tumblr_pobs1bPGkX1un15qao1_500.gif

Andromeda has a deep fascination - and indeed, love - for all forms of life, and has spent many of her countless years meticulously sculpting guises to match living beings that captivate her so.

A necessary thing given so many don't know how to act when seeing her true form, assuming they can handle the sight at all.

Over time, she came to realize her presence was damaging regardless, driving those close to her to madness.

Not wishing to cause harm, she came to spend most of her time far from other worlds.

Away from any other life, hidden behind a curtain of stars, planets, and distant galaxies, she pours her devotion into creations of her own.

They can look like many things: flowers, crystals, raindrops, or any other phenomena that inspires. They are brilliant as stars - and given life through the energy she channels.

And then, there are her masterpieces.

Made in the image of those who can think and understand, and made of her adoration for them all.
Her joy in their very existence, and the love she wishes to share.
Her life essence - for she has so much - combined with energy pulled from the stars that surround her.

She creates her children, life built from bare elements and blessed with sapience.

And she sends them to the worlds that inspired them, taking joy from knowing they will feel the same love she does, without the loneliness she is condemned to.

Almost entirely scrolled by me.
Price:
120-300g
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[center][quote] [b]Miscellaneous Pairs/Breeding[/quote] [quote] [b]Mama Cici[/b] [sub] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4004980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40050/4004980_350.png[/img] [/url] Citrouille here is part of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1250272/1]my first ever breeding project, which has the goal of getting every breed of dragon possible with a tundra as a mother[/url]. (We're just waiting on coatl now.) Cici herself is a powerful multiflight magic-using witch, and also the head chef of Amberspire's Mess Hall. She's a loving mother to all of her 200+ children, and loving partner and friend to many others within her clan. She breeds every two weeks - at least until the goal is complete. If you want a Cici bab of your very own, her tundra hatchlings range anywhere from 20g to free. You just have to tell me you want one![/quote] [quote][b]In Shadow of The Gods Kids[/b] If a dragon is ever to leave my nuzlocke clan in search of a new home, you may offer on them here![/quote]
Quote:
Miscellaneous Pairs/Breeding
Quote:
Mama Cici

4004980_350.png

Citrouille here is part of my first ever breeding project, which has the goal of getting every breed of dragon possible with a tundra as a mother.
(We're just waiting on coatl now.)
Cici herself is a powerful multiflight magic-using witch, and also the head chef of Amberspire's Mess Hall. She's a loving mother to all of her 200+ children, and loving partner and friend to many others within her clan.

She breeds every two weeks - at least until the goal is complete.

If you want a Cici bab of your very own, her tundra hatchlings range anywhere from 20g to free. You just have to tell me you want one!
Quote:
In Shadow of The Gods Kids

If a dragon is ever to leave my nuzlocke clan in search of a new home, you may offer on them here!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
General Pinglist:[sub] @MangoLlama, @Luteia ----------------------------------------- Affiliates:[sub] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1596094] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/76803840e743eafc26ebbef32025f876/tumblr_o6f8psGOPn1un15qao1_500.png[/img][/center][/url] ------------------------------------------ [sub]Breeding cards by @AriNemera!
General Pinglist:
@MangoLlama, @Luteia

Affiliates:

Breeding cards by @AriNemera!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial

smack me on that general pinglist
@Kaial

smack me on that general pinglist
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

You got it! ouob
@MangoLlama

You got it! ouob
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 3