Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fae's Blessing | Hiatus
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Thaly Of course! Would you like me to put Branna on hold for you if no one who was already on the ping list wants them?
@Thaly Of course! Would you like me to put Branna on hold for you if no one who was already on the ping list wants them?
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
@Popplio Yes, please. And thanks. I'd totally give a lot for him. Perfect breeding mate for one of my girls.
@Popplio Yes, please. And thanks. I'd totally give a lot for him. Perfect breeding mate for one of my girls.
shadowshieldl.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 94520005.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@Thaly No problem! ^_^
@Thaly No problem! ^_^
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2534969][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/af28a6fcb3b958ff0ae905ca0fb0f0ff/tumblr_inline_pfkgubjjQg1rl0bsp_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_inline_pfkgubjjQg1rl0bsp_500.png
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I love Arista! If he’s still available, two questions
1: Can you put him on hold for me
2: do you accept mixed payment

(Edit: if he’s already on hold or taken or anything just let me know, I’m honestly so obsessed with faes I’d take any of them
But primal eyes)
I love Arista! If he’s still available, two questions
1: Can you put him on hold for me
2: do you accept mixed payment

(Edit: if he’s already on hold or taken or anything just let me know, I’m honestly so obsessed with faes I’d take any of them
But primal eyes)
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
@xXScathachXx Yeah sorry, once the people on the ping lists have had their chance to snag him, somebody else has already laid claim ^_^;
@xXScathachXx Yeah sorry, once the people on the ping lists have had their chance to snag him, somebody else has already laid claim ^_^;
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
@Popplio Wow I’m dumb...definitely still gonna stalk this thread for a while lol
@Popplio Wow I’m dumb...definitely still gonna stalk this thread for a while lol
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
@xXScathachXx Haha okay ^_^

Would you like to be added to any ping lists to assist in your thread stalking?
@xXScathachXx Haha okay ^_^

Would you like to be added to any ping lists to assist in your thread stalking?
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
Yes please lol could you add me to the general ping list
Yes please lol could you add me to the general ping list
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
Hex0gCq.png
@xXScathachXx Of course!
@xXScathachXx Of course!
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12