Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zalvador descendants!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I still want to be in the pinglist c:
I still want to be in the pinglist c:
beastclantop.png
@SparkyLurkdragon
I'll stay on, I'd like to see what other hatchlings come about :)
@SparkyLurkdragon
I'll stay on, I'd like to see what other hatchlings come about :)
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
@Morigan @Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @MillenniaFortuna @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Sanchow Hello! Ocima and Oltox had a two-egg nest! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50665251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506653/50665251_350.png[/img] [/url] Female [b]Sold![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50665252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506653/50665252_350.png[/img] [/url] Male [b]Sold![/b][/center] The male is spoken for, but the female is up for grabs! Because of how quickly everyone sold last time, this time we're doing a flash auction. The auction will run until [b]rollover from April 3rd to April 4th[/b]. The winner will have 7 days to pay; if not, the next runner up will be offered the dragon. Please ping the person you outbid! No need to ping me, but I understand if you do from force of habit. There will be a snipe guard of one hour at the end of the auction. Good luck, everyone!
@Morigan @Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @MillenniaFortuna @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai

@Sanchow

Hello! Ocima and Oltox had a two-egg nest!

50665251_350.png

Female
Sold!

50665252_350.png

Male
Sold!

The male is spoken for, but the female is up for grabs!

Because of how quickly everyone sold last time, this time we're doing a flash auction. The auction will run until rollover from April 3rd to April 4th. The winner will have 7 days to pay; if not, the next runner up will be offered the dragon.

Please ping the person you outbid! No need to ping me, but I understand if you do from force of habit. There will be a snipe guard of one hour at the end of the auction.

Good luck, everyone!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon
So, does the bidding start now or tomorrow? I apologize if this sounds a little dumb, I just don’t want to place the SB if the auction isn’t up yet. I certainly am if it is though.

Also, is there a minimum increase per bid or a snipe guard?
@SparkyLurkdragon
So, does the bidding start now or tomorrow? I apologize if this sounds a little dumb, I just don’t want to place the SB if the auction isn’t up yet. I certainly am if it is though.

Also, is there a minimum increase per bid or a snipe guard?
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll

Good points, thank you! Someone didn't sleep great last night and hasn't run auctions for a while. Auction starts as of right now, yes. :D

MBI is 10 G/10kt, and snipe guard of one hour. I will update the ping post and the main post!
@HenryJekyll

Good points, thank you! Someone didn't sleep great last night and hasn't run auctions for a while. Auction starts as of right now, yes. :D

MBI is 10 G/10kt, and snipe guard of one hour. I will update the ping post and the main post!
jtgoRWq.png
@HenryJekyll

I'd like to bid 60KT! Sorry if I screwed something up, I've never done auctions before. :v
@HenryJekyll

I'd like to bid 60KT! Sorry if I screwed something up, I've never done auctions before. :v
@Mizlakie

I'd like to bid 70kt, hope I did everything right and pinged who I needed to ping ahah
@Mizlakie

I'd like to bid 70kt, hope I did everything right and pinged who I needed to ping ahah
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Fluoroantimonic
Yep, both you and Mizlakie are doing it right! You just need to ping the person you’re outbidding!

Anyways, bidding 80kt before I go to work!
@Fluoroantimonic
Yep, both you and Mizlakie are doing it right! You just need to ping the person you’re outbidding!

Anyways, bidding 80kt before I go to work!
@HenryJekyll
90kt!
@HenryJekyll
90kt!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Fluoroantimonic
100kt!

Since the dates are still wrong (I assume) in the main auction post (and not present at all in the post on the first page) and I’m unsure if this ended last night or if it ends tonight, I’m going to bid just in case this is still going on another day. If not and it actually ended last night, congrats!

Edit: If you’re wondering my interpretation, I assumed that this initially was supposed to go from rollover on the 3rd to rollover on the 4th. When that didn’t end up being the case, I assumed that it was still going until rollover on the 4th, just starting the moment of the post instead of rollover on the 3rd.
@Fluoroantimonic
100kt!

Since the dates are still wrong (I assume) in the main auction post (and not present at all in the post on the first page) and I’m unsure if this ended last night or if it ends tonight, I’m going to bid just in case this is still going on another day. If not and it actually ended last night, congrats!

Edit: If you’re wondering my interpretation, I assumed that this initially was supposed to go from rollover on the 3rd to rollover on the 4th. When that didn’t end up being the case, I assumed that it was still going until rollover on the 4th, just starting the moment of the post instead of rollover on the 3rd.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16