Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {closed} the pop-up hatchery
1 2 3 4 5
[center][font=georgia][color=6faeee]swaggie's [size=5]POP-UP HATCHERY [emoji=peacock feather][/center] [center] [color=lightsteelblue]Intro ... Rules ... Prices ... Pairs[/center] [color=lightsteelblue]The Pop-Up Hatchery is a little project I've been thinking about doing for some time. This 'hatchery' doesn't have any one particular theme but instead explores a variety of dragon types. Do not expect the same pairs to always be breeding. Hatchlings/dragons won't always be up for sale, and the hatchery will only pop up (open its doors) every once in a while, hence the name. Perhaps one day this will become a proper hatchery. Until then, I'll have to make do with the space I have. Scroll through and see if any of the hatchlings interest you! Make sure to read the rules first. Have a nice day! [center][size=5][font=georgia][color=6faeee]RULES[/size] [color=lightsteelblue]1) First come, first serve. 2) I will [b]randomly[/b] choose which nest to hatch next. This must be noted because 3) there will be situations when only one nest can hatch at a time. This means that all the hatchlings from that nest must be sold before I can hatch another nest. With that said, 4) each hatchling will have a window of time to be on sale before I decide what to do with it. This could mean it goes up at the Auction House for the same amount of treasure/gems that I charge here. It could also mean that the hatchling is exalted, donated, etc. 5) I am willing to haggle. 6) If you buy a hatchling, please have them hatch at least one nest before exalting them. Or exalt them right away, whatever. But that's a terrible idea and a waste of money. 7) Please name the hatchling within a week. 8) If you would like the nest to hatch immediately, you may purchase a boon of fertility (or the amount of treasure/gems required to purchase one, I'll buy the cheapest one and send you back the extra) and send it to me via crossroads or a PM. I promise to use it on the nest you want it to be used on. However, [b]I will not be using my own treasure/gems to purchase a boon of fertility.[/b] Obviously, if you use a boon, I will let you have first pick of whatever hatchling(s) you would like (normally, I would pick a few not to sell). 9) I decide which hatchlings to put up for sale. If it came from the nest but I didn't list it, it is obviously not for sale. 10) This is my hatchery. I call the shots. 11) No exceptions to the rules. That isn't fair to me or anyone else. 12) [emoji=cat 1] meow. Here is a cat to atone for my bossiness. [size=5][color=6faeee][font=georgia]PRICES[/size] 1k [emoji=treasure][b] :[/b] 1 [emoji=gem] (please tell me if i make any math mistakes lmao) I will decide the price of each hatchling based on its genes/eye type. The price will be listed next to the hatchling. Mixed payments allowed.[/center] [center][color=blue][font=papyrus][size=5][b]Pairs[/b][/font][/size] Here are screenshots of one sample of each pair possibility. (That's four possible hatchlings.) Note that these are just samplings of possible results, and it isn't guaranteed that any of these hatchlings will end up being born (??). However, they should give you an idea of what they could look similar to. Here's a helpful key for y'all: 'On waitlist'= don't currently have a nest 'Breeding'= have a nest 'Cooldown'= just hatched a nest, taking a break. [color=darkturquoise][size=4]Peacock Perfection (Tanzanite and Lemongrass) STATUS: Breeding [img]https://i.imgur.com/FeQswlA.png[/img] [color=mediumpurple]Ocean Eyes (Canadice and Aquamarine) STATUS: Cooldown [img]https://i.imgur.com/CT3819o.png[/img] [color=gold]Liquid Gold (Secret and Goldenflower) STATUS: Cooldown [img]https://i.imgur.com/FHet59a.png[/img] [color=tomato]Autumn Bonfire (Ember and Sunbeam) STATUS: Cooldown [img]https://i.imgur.com/0SerHOb.png[/img] [color=forestgreen]Summer Foliage (Amani and Jade) STATUS: Breeding [img]https://i.imgur.com/fPryMdv.png[/img] [color=indigo]Royalty (Sunstorm and Kira) STATUS: On waitslist [img]https://i.imgur.com/oBGF95l.png[/img] [/center]
swaggie's
POP-UP HATCHERY

Intro
Rules
Prices
Pairs

The Pop-Up Hatchery is a little project I've been thinking about doing for some time. This 'hatchery' doesn't have any one particular theme but instead explores a variety of dragon types. Do not expect the same pairs to always be breeding. Hatchlings/dragons won't always be up for sale, and the hatchery will only pop up (open its doors) every once in a while, hence the name. Perhaps one day this will become a proper hatchery. Until then, I'll have to make do with the space I have. Scroll through and see if any of the hatchlings interest you! Make sure to read the rules first. Have a nice day!

RULES

1) First come, first serve.

2) I will randomly choose which nest to hatch next. This must be noted because

3) there will be situations when only one nest can hatch at a time. This means that all the hatchlings from that nest must be sold before I can hatch another nest. With that said,

4) each hatchling will have a window of time to be on sale before I decide what to do with it. This could mean it goes up at the Auction House for the same amount of treasure/gems that I charge here. It could also mean that the hatchling is exalted, donated, etc.

5) I am willing to haggle.

6) If you buy a hatchling, please have them hatch at least one nest before exalting them. Or exalt them right away, whatever. But that's a terrible idea and a waste of money.

7) Please name the hatchling within a week.

8) If you would like the nest to hatch immediately, you may purchase a boon of fertility (or the amount of treasure/gems required to purchase one, I'll buy the cheapest one and send you back the extra) and send it to me via crossroads or a PM. I promise to use it on the nest you want it to be used on. However, I will not be using my own treasure/gems to purchase a boon of fertility. Obviously, if you use a boon, I will let you have first pick of whatever hatchling(s) you would like (normally, I would pick a few not to sell).

9) I decide which hatchlings to put up for sale. If it came from the nest but I didn't list it, it is obviously not for sale.

10) This is my hatchery. I call the shots.

11) No exceptions to the rules. That isn't fair to me or anyone else.

12) meow. Here is a cat to atone for my bossiness.

PRICES

1k : 1
(please tell me if i make any math mistakes lmao)

I will decide the price of each hatchling based on its genes/eye type.
The price will be listed next to the hatchling.

Mixed payments allowed.

Pairs

Here are screenshots of one sample of each pair possibility. (That's four possible hatchlings.) Note that these are just samplings of possible results, and it isn't guaranteed that any of these hatchlings will end up being born (??). However, they should give you an idea of what they could look similar to.

Here's a helpful key for y'all:

'On waitlist'= don't currently have a nest
'Breeding'= have a nest
'Cooldown'= just hatched a nest, taking a break.

Peacock Perfection
(Tanzanite and Lemongrass)
FeQswlA.png

Ocean Eyes
(Canadice and Aquamarine)
CT3819o.png

Liquid Gold
(Secret and Goldenflower)
FHet59a.png

Autumn Bonfire
(Ember and Sunbeam)
0SerHOb.png

Summer Foliage
(Amani and Jade)
fPryMdv.png

Royalty
(Sunstorm and Kira)
oBGF95l.png
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Notice: 'LAST DAYS' means that the dragon will soon be exalted (or whatever
I decide to do with it).

DRAGONS FOR SALE:

From 'Autumn Bonfire'

None currently! If you would like to be pinged when
dragons from this pair are hatched, just let me know!

From 'Liquid Gold'

From 'Summer Foliage'

From 'Ocean Eyes'

From 'Peacock Perfection'

Notice: 'LAST DAYS' means that the dragon will soon be exalted (or whatever
I decide to do with it).

DRAGONS FOR SALE:

From 'Autumn Bonfire'

From 'Liquid Gold'

From 'Summer Foliage'

From 'Ocean Eyes'

From 'Peacock Perfection'

bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
PINGLIST:

XxNoodleNovaxX for multi/primal eyes

PibbleQueen for all hatches
PINGLIST:

XxNoodleNovaxX for multi/primal eyes

PibbleQueen for all hatches
bJs5ioz.gif
Reserved
Reserved
bJs5ioz.gif
reserved even though i probably won't need it
reserved even though i probably won't need it
bJs5ioz.gif
reserved??
reserved??
bJs5ioz.gif
boop
boop
bJs5ioz.gif
bop
bop
bJs5ioz.gif
boop.
boop.
bJs5ioz.gif
First hatchlings :D Bump!
First hatchlings :D Bump!
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4 5