Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Blooming Willow Hatchery closed for now
1 2 3 4
Heyo there, welcome to my hatchery!
Each dragon is about 6kt/g, but I'm open to battering! If you're low on cash, we can probably come to an agreement ^^. Donations of more are totally welcome! This is my main source of income and I really need some treasure!
P.s. If you're new (3 months and under! If your a little over the 3 month requirement that's ok) you can get 2 free dragons!
The only rule is that I ask you to not exalt these guys. Ty! Please pm me or reply to this thread if you want one!. e:
You can get 1 free too! If your'e new, then 2. Hey that rhymes!

Coming back soon!!
Heyo there, welcome to my hatchery!
Each dragon is about 6kt/g, but I'm open to battering! If you're low on cash, we can probably come to an agreement ^^. Donations of more are totally welcome! This is my main source of income and I really need some treasure!
P.s. If you're new (3 months and under! If your a little over the 3 month requirement that's ok) you can get 2 free dragons!
The only rule is that I ask you to not exalt these guys. Ty! Please pm me or reply to this thread if you want one!. e:
You can get 1 free too! If your'e new, then 2. Hey that rhymes!

Coming back soon!!
!!!
Hi there! I'm not in the market for any new imperials at the moment, but I'd just like to give you a little friendly advice to help make your forum posts more attractive! [emoji=coatl happy] People are very attracted by visuals, and it'll boost your sales immensely if you add a picture of your dragons in your post. You can do this really easily by clicking on the "Generate Code" button on the dragon's page. From there, just copy the BBCode and paste it into your forum post. People who click the image will be taken straight to the hatchling's page to look at their genes. It makes picking a hatchling easier! [emoji=coatl happy] Also, your signature isn't working as you mean it to. Try this! Just take out the "take this out!" part [emoji=coatl laughing] [quote][url=take this out!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2639684]Hatchery![/url][/quote] This will make it work like this: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2639684]Hatchery![/url] Sorry to not purchase anything, but I felt I should offer my advice, I hope I don't come off as rude. I wish you luck with your sales! [emoji=coatl laughing]
Hi there!
I'm not in the market for any new imperials at the moment, but I'd just like to give you a little friendly advice to help make your forum posts more attractive!

People are very attracted by visuals, and it'll boost your sales immensely if you add a picture of your dragons in your post. You can do this really easily by clicking on the "Generate Code" button on the dragon's page. From there, just copy the BBCode and paste it into your forum post. People who click the image will be taken straight to the hatchling's page to look at their genes. It makes picking a hatchling easier!

Also, your signature isn't working as you mean it to. Try this! Just take out the "take this out!" part
Quote:
[url=take this out!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2639684]Hatchery![/url]

This will make it work like this: Hatchery!

Sorry to not purchase anything, but I felt I should offer my advice, I hope I don't come off as rude. I wish you luck with your sales!
@ruka tysm!! I was always wondering how to post pictures of the dragons!
@ruka tysm!! I was always wondering how to post pictures of the dragons!
!!!
Oof I need to sell these guys
Oof I need to sell these guys
!!!
Please? Somebody?
Please? Somebody?
!!!
=(?.?)=
=(?.?)=
!!!
Meep
Meep
!!!
@WolfWhiskerBlues I would like to buy the first Imperial if he's still available.
@WolfWhiskerBlues I would like to buy the first Imperial if he's still available.
@Meg1009 sending him over!
@Meg1009 sending him over!
!!!
Bump
Bump
!!!
1 2 3 4