Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Grandchildren of #666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[b][/b]Updated: 1/7/20 ***Currently Shabriri is being bred to a descendant of Naomi. It is probably going to be another 2 months before I can put her and Grimm on a nest. I have also discovered just how special her babies are! The price of the hatchlings has gone up because of this. I've had her for so long and I never knew there was such a demand for descendants of Ignis! A big thank you to everyone that has given me price advice and other information over the last few months! <3*** [center][b]Hello there! After my original post in the Dragon Share forum received quite a bit of attention, I've decided to create this thread to sell the offspring of Shabriri and Grimm. My beloved girl, Shabriri, is the daughter of Ignis, #666. I've had her for a long time and when people showed so much interest in her, I finally decided to regene her and find her a permanent mate! I'm very happy with how she turned out, so thank you guys for giving me the final motivational push to get the job done! <3[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25282905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252830/25282905_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Shabriri[/b][/u] [i]Daughter of #666 Blood Wasp/Obsidian Noxtide/Vermilion Firefly[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33601712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336018/33601712_350.png[/img] [/url] [u][b]Grimm[/b][/u] [i]Her handsome fellow[/i] [i]Blood Wasp/Obsidian Noxtide/Crimson Firefly[/i] [b]Hatchlings are 850kt or 850 gems. I know this is a lot more than what I used to ask for, but that was before I knew what they were worth. I have spoken with many people over the last few months and I believe, based on how much I have seen other offspring go for, that this is still a very fair price! I do apologize if you disagree.[/b] [b]The General Ping List: [/b] EgoLobster SugarRose22 Amberclawed Sidia G0NE CoffeeCaat Taishiro XBloodThirstyX mstrashprincess MissNevermind LeviathanDemon Aquatic FrostedCold MetalSpaghetti ElliotKin silverwolv Stay Caliypso KrazKitCat TrulyBrilliant NeckFur Shadowbanish nyaofae FoxOwl kyrin18 Shinyumbreon WolfandCrow PipDragon40 wickedgarden MettatonsLegs GalacticWicke Spark xihli(male) thesoulpvnk mayanaz LadyEllesmere JayChirps draaviinrays Whimcreep Shadowfire1223 Seraph822 ARabbitOnTheMoon Drackana Mavibelle Rystlnix MaybeHuman Fresa saans StealthNerd LillySunset Silanah Elextra CrazyBat RavenKara AyaBrea TheClockworkHowl Deathstalker paintminion Furiku lovestrucksmile CoyotePawz MysteryGyn LDDarcWolf AntiFerret Arrakis Nalabyte Valla EmpyreaSol ruggafluff xIridium hithere shaydfox Without You CinamonPizza ProudMomof1 GalenLeBeux Cavatica GetJazzyWithIt Hawkfeather [/center]
Updated: 1/7/20
***Currently Shabriri is being bred to a descendant of Naomi. It is probably going to be another 2 months before I can put her and Grimm on a nest. I have also discovered just how special her babies are! The price of the hatchlings has gone up because of this. I've had her for so long and I never knew there was such a demand for descendants of Ignis! A big thank you to everyone that has given me price advice and other information over the last few months! <3***
Hello there! After my original post in the Dragon Share forum received quite a bit of attention, I've decided to create this thread to sell the offspring of Shabriri and Grimm. My beloved girl, Shabriri, is the daughter of Ignis, #666. I've had her for a long time and when people showed so much interest in her, I finally decided to regene her and find her a permanent mate! I'm very happy with how she turned out, so thank you guys for giving me the final motivational push to get the job done! <3

25282905_350.png

Shabriri

Daughter of #666
Blood Wasp/Obsidian Noxtide/Vermilion Firefly

33601712_350.png

Grimm

Her handsome fellow
Blood Wasp/Obsidian Noxtide/Crimson Firefly

Hatchlings are 850kt or 850 gems. I know this is a lot more than what I used to ask for, but that was before I knew what they were worth. I have spoken with many people over the last few months and I believe, based on how much I have seen other offspring go for, that this is still a very fair price! I do apologize if you disagree.

The General Ping List:

EgoLobster SugarRose22 Amberclawed Sidia G0NE
CoffeeCaat Taishiro XBloodThirstyX mstrashprincess MissNevermind
LeviathanDemon Aquatic FrostedCold MetalSpaghetti ElliotKin
silverwolv Stay Caliypso KrazKitCat TrulyBrilliant
NeckFur Shadowbanish nyaofae FoxOwl kyrin18
Shinyumbreon WolfandCrow PipDragon40 wickedgarden MettatonsLegs
GalacticWicke Spark xihli(male) thesoulpvnk mayanaz
LadyEllesmere JayChirps draaviinrays Whimcreep Shadowfire1223
Seraph822 ARabbitOnTheMoon Drackana Mavibelle Rystlnix
MaybeHuman Fresa saans StealthNerd LillySunset
Silanah Elextra CrazyBat RavenKara AyaBrea
TheClockworkHowl Deathstalker paintminion Furiku lovestrucksmile
CoyotePawz MysteryGyn LDDarcWolf AntiFerret Arrakis
Nalabyte Valla EmpyreaSol ruggafluff xIridium
hithere shaydfox Without You CinamonPizza
ProudMomof1 GalenLeBeux Cavatica GetJazzyWithIt Hawkfeather

<3
<3
could I get added to the pinglist?
could I get added to the pinglist?
?6VWM1=party.png?jpLww=party.png?-yB_f=party.png
hiya! im a sucker for edgy and goth dragons, so may i please be added to the general pinglist? thank you in advance!
hiya! im a sucker for edgy and goth dragons, so may i please be added to the general pinglist? thank you in advance!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Could I be in the general pinglist. Someone directed me to here.
Could I be in the general pinglist. Someone directed me to here.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@PipDragon40 @wickedgarden @MettatonsLegs I'll add all of you! :)
@PipDragon40 @wickedgarden @MettatonsLegs I'll add all of you! :)
Howdy, sorry for intruding, but is it still possible for me to get added to the ping list? Also how does the reservation list work, if ya don't mind me asking that is. ^_^""
Howdy, sorry for intruding, but is it still possible for me to get added to the ping list? Also how does the reservation list work, if ya don't mind me asking that is. ^_^""
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
@GalacticWicke Sure, I'll add you now! The reservation list in its current form, is really just for the people who commented on my original post in the Dragon Share forum. I allowed them to be on the reservation list for free and they'll be pinged in the order they requested a hatchling. I know it's setup weird, but that's only until everyone currently on the list has their dragons. I'll fix it then and hopefully it will be easier for people to understand :)
@GalacticWicke Sure, I'll add you now! The reservation list in its current form, is really just for the people who commented on my original post in the Dragon Share forum. I allowed them to be on the reservation list for free and they'll be pinged in the order they requested a hatchling. I know it's setup weird, but that's only until everyone currently on the list has their dragons. I'll fix it then and hopefully it will be easier for people to understand :)
Oh that's actually pretty neat, also thanks so much! I hope you won't mind me asking one more thing, is there a limit to how many hatchlings can be purchased per person? I might come back or would like to buy a second one when it's my turn, but if you'd like to keep it like one per person or something I'm ok with that, I just thought I might as well ask now than when it's my turn.
Oh that's actually pretty neat, also thanks so much! I hope you won't mind me asking one more thing, is there a limit to how many hatchlings can be purchased per person? I might come back or would like to buy a second one when it's my turn, but if you'd like to keep it like one per person or something I'm ok with that, I just thought I might as well ask now than when it's my turn.
tumblr_inline_ppnqc3oQYt1v0oin4_500.pngtumblr_inline_ppnqrhksbA1v0oin4_500.giftumblr_inline_ppnqb74Vp81v0oin4_500.png
Hatchery~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRTumblr
@GalacticWicke Well, right now I have you on the general ping list. I'm not accepting anymore reservations at the moment because the list has gotten quite long. Most people have to pay to reserve hatchlings because you are guaranteed to get one, compared to just getting pinged when a nest hatches and hoping that there are still some left. I decided to make reservations free for the people that commented on my original post because they were so supportive and one person even donated the Wasp gene for Grimm. When the current reservation list is completed and Shabriri and Grimm are on a nest, I'll ping everyone on the general ping list to tell them how many eggs there are and that they can make a reservation if they want. However, I think I'm going to have to charge a small fee the next time around. The reservations will also be for one nest at a time. So if there are 3 eggs, only 3 people can reserve a hatchling. I'm just going to do that to keep things simple. However, if someone wants more than one egg from a nest, that's perfectly fine. They can reserve both of them. I hope that I'm making sense lol it's 6 in the morning where I live and I haven't gone to bed yet xD I promise it will all make sense when the time comes!
@GalacticWicke Well, right now I have you on the general ping list. I'm not accepting anymore reservations at the moment because the list has gotten quite long. Most people have to pay to reserve hatchlings because you are guaranteed to get one, compared to just getting pinged when a nest hatches and hoping that there are still some left. I decided to make reservations free for the people that commented on my original post because they were so supportive and one person even donated the Wasp gene for Grimm. When the current reservation list is completed and Shabriri and Grimm are on a nest, I'll ping everyone on the general ping list to tell them how many eggs there are and that they can make a reservation if they want. However, I think I'm going to have to charge a small fee the next time around. The reservations will also be for one nest at a time. So if there are 3 eggs, only 3 people can reserve a hatchling. I'm just going to do that to keep things simple. However, if someone wants more than one egg from a nest, that's perfectly fine. They can reserve both of them. I hope that I'm making sense lol it's 6 in the morning where I live and I haven't gone to bed yet xD I promise it will all make sense when the time comes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13