Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • • 5 /6 /7 Digit • •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Narif Lovely, thank you! How much were you looking for the skin?
@Narif Lovely, thank you! How much were you looking for the skin?
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png

@Altariel

puuh really hard question probably 5kg? I know really high price for a 6 digit but I just like him so much....
for pyralspite i got a offer for 19kg some time ago but I passed on it (sadly...) So probably something around that?

@Altariel

puuh really hard question probably 5kg? I know really high price for a 6 digit but I just like him so much....
for pyralspite i got a offer for 19kg some time ago but I passed on it (sadly...) So probably something around that?
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art

@Balaeniceps
LAH is 1.5kg so how about 1.4kg? :)

@Balaeniceps
LAH is 1.5kg so how about 1.4kg? :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif oof unfortunately both way out of my current prince range ability at the moment! Might try and liquidate some stuff and see if any of them are still hanging around later if I'm lucky :)
@Narif oof unfortunately both way out of my current prince range ability at the moment! Might try and liquidate some stuff and see if any of them are still hanging around later if I'm lucky :)
@Narif
Gonna have to pass, thank you though! Good luck selling all those beauties <3
@Narif
Gonna have to pass, thank you though! Good luck selling all those beauties <3
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png

@Altariel
No problem I'm sure they will ^^

@Altariel
No problem I'm sure they will ^^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif I would be interested in Vahyra, Tapio, and Sykes. How much total for all three 7 digit imps? I`m a hopeless collector.
@Narif I would be interested in Vahyra, Tapio, and Sykes. How much total for all three 7 digit imps? I`m a hopeless collector.
BkIPCfy.jpg
@narif

I'm really interested in Nozdormu and possibly Gamora. Do you have price ranges in mind for them? :)
@narif

I'm really interested in Nozdormu and possibly Gamora. Do you have price ranges in mind for them? :)
Q1Z6W1A.png

@JD1620
How about 400g for all of them? Oh and Tapio is going to be renamed before I give him away since the name is for the dragon I made a Custom for ....Hope that's ok for you ^^

@Kysska
how about 700g for noz and for Gamora I would like at least the genes back that i put on her so 2kg? ^^

@JD1620
How about 400g for all of them? Oh and Tapio is going to be renamed before I give him away since the name is for the dragon I made a Custom for ....Hope that's ok for you ^^

@Kysska
how about 700g for noz and for Gamora I would like at least the genes back that i put on her so 2kg? ^^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif That sounds great, if you would please set up the CR..I am old, and I just have trouble with it:), Also let me know if you have any leftovers that need a home..a full lair is a happy lair I always say, lol
@Narif That sounds great, if you would please set up the CR..I am old, and I just have trouble with it:), Also let me know if you have any leftovers that need a home..a full lair is a happy lair I always say, lol
BkIPCfy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14