Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • • 5 /6 /7 Digit • •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Narif I'm interested in purchasing Alexander, your 6 digit Imp. Could I get a price on him?
@Narif I'm interested in purchasing Alexander, your 6 digit Imp. Could I get a price on him?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png

@rosevoids @Saberlin
Sorry I don't have fixed prices on my 5 digits so I'm up for offers. But please keep in mind that I gened every single one of them myself and scattered them....

@UnhappyJoker
around 1.2kg?

@Leannaa
700g for Paranox?
and for my precious Myverex...I'm still not 100% if i wanna sell him since i he's the first dragon I gened myself....So I won't let him go cheap....sorry...

@scarletskyz
What would you offer? :)

@Ink
Bought him for 4kg so that's what I want back at least :)

@rosevoids @Saberlin
Sorry I don't have fixed prices on my 5 digits so I'm up for offers. But please keep in mind that I gened every single one of them myself and scattered them....

@UnhappyJoker
around 1.2kg?

@Leannaa
700g for Paranox?
and for my precious Myverex...I'm still not 100% if i wanna sell him since i he's the first dragon I gened myself....So I won't let him go cheap....sorry...

@scarletskyz
What would you offer? :)

@Ink
Bought him for 4kg so that's what I want back at least :)

IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art

@JustaPaperTiger
what are you offering :D

@JustaPaperTiger
what are you offering :D
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif that's actually exactly what I was going to offer on him! If you're cool with that let me go pull some funds out of my hoard and shoot a croassroads over.
@Narif that's actually exactly what I was going to offer on him! If you're cool with that let me go pull some funds out of my hoard and shoot a croassroads over.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png

@Ink
Perfect! Do you want his accents aswell since I won't have a use for it anymore ^^

@Ink
Perfect! Do you want his accents aswell since I won't have a use for it anymore ^^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif lemme go do some scrying and see if it still works with what I had envisioned for him. I'll get back to you on that!
@Narif lemme go do some scrying and see if it still works with what I had envisioned for him. I'll get back to you on that!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Narif how much are you looking for Ragnarok and Pyralspite?

And can I offer 750 gems for Myverex
@Narif how much are you looking for Ragnarok and Pyralspite?

And can I offer 750 gems for Myverex
@Narif I'm interested in Kikimora, would 600g work for you?
@Narif I'm interested in Kikimora, would 600g work for you?
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
[font=Palatino Linotype] @Balaeniceps works fine for me, sending a PA. Do you want her skin aswell? @Altariel For Ragnarok I would probably like around 20k since there is no earth 5 digit on the ah and I think it with water one of the rarest flights :) [quote name="Narif" date="2019-02-16 12:57:31" ] ...and for my precious Myverex...I'm still not 100% if i wanna sell him since i he's the first dragon I gened myself....So I won't let him go cheap....sorry... [/quote]

@Balaeniceps
works fine for me, sending a PA. Do you want her skin aswell?

@Altariel
For Ragnarok I would probably like around 20k since there is no earth 5 digit on the ah and I think it with water one of the rarest flights :)
Narif wrote on 2019-02-16 12:57:31:
...and for my precious Myverex...I'm still not 100% if i wanna sell him since i he's the first dragon I gened myself....So I won't let him go cheap....sorry...
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif do you have a price in mind for Myverex that you would be happy with? And sorry for another price question but what about Pyralspite? (you have way too many gorgeous dragons and flight I still need to collect lol)
@Narif do you have a price in mind for Myverex that you would be happy with? And sorry for another price question but what about Pyralspite? (you have way too many gorgeous dragons and flight I still need to collect lol)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14