Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • • 5 /6 /7 Digit • •
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@JD1620
That's going to look amazing! :3
@JD1620
That's going to look amazing! :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif It will be done after the 27th, when I get my retirement check:)..I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these lovelies. If/when you return, I will have them for you waiting:)
@Narif It will be done after the 27th, when I get my retirement check:)..I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these lovelies. If/when you return, I will have them for you waiting:)
BkIPCfy.jpg
@JD1620
Sounds great :)
@JD1620
Sounds great :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif bought him, thank you! He's brightening my kind of sleepless day already. :)

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I have decided not to buy Praell's accent as it is lovely but would deplete my savings too much at the moment. I thought I'd let you know ahead of time so if anyone else was interested in it, it's easier for you! And I might pass on Zurina's apparel as I have been playing around in the scrying workshop with her and have some other ideas. Sorry, I hope that isn't a problem for you!
@Narif bought him, thank you! He's brightening my kind of sleepless day already. :)

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I have decided not to buy Praell's accent as it is lovely but would deplete my savings too much at the moment. I thought I'd let you know ahead of time so if anyone else was interested in it, it's easier for you! And I might pass on Zurina's apparel as I have been playing around in the scrying workshop with her and have some other ideas. Sorry, I hope that isn't a problem for you!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Ithika
I'm glad you enjoy him so much :) Hey no problem at all! I'm mobile right now so I can't say exactly what the price would be but I will check it in the afternoon :)
@Ithika
I'm glad you enjoy him so much :) Hey no problem at all! I'm mobile right now so I can't say exactly what the price would be but I will check it in the afternoon :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif no rush! I appreciate you looking at prices for me, I know it takes time! <3
@Narif no rush! I appreciate you looking at prices for me, I know it takes time! <3
@Narif
Only Panilla. :D
Thank you!
@Narif
Only Panilla. :D
Thank you!
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

@Dimness
No problem, chiu already sold so enjoy little Panilla :)
@Ithika
so If i got it right you only want the dergs and his apperal right? So it would be a total of 370g :)

@Dimness
No problem, chiu already sold so enjoy little Panilla :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif that sounds perfect to me, thank you!
Edit: Also, do you mind naming the hatchlings when they are born? It isn't a dealbreaker, I prefer named offspring lists is all. :)
@Narif that sounds perfect to me, thank you!
Edit: Also, do you mind naming the hatchlings when they are born? It isn't a dealbreaker, I prefer named offspring lists is all. :)
@Ithika
Yes I always Name my hatschlings! :)
@Ithika
Yes I always Name my hatschlings! :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14