Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S.S. Smoothie Hatchery] RE-WORK
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Bittykittykit i'm a sucker for pastels, all the time! also black or white dergs with a bright contrasting tert.
@Bittykittykit i'm a sucker for pastels, all the time! also black or white dergs with a bright contrasting tert.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@jaspernoir funny you mention pastel and black/white dragons lol. I have some pink/blue Cotton candy pairs I'm gunna try out.
@jaspernoir funny you mention pastel and black/white dragons lol. I have some pink/blue Cotton candy pairs I'm gunna try out.
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
@Bittykittykit fabulous, yes :D
@Bittykittykit fabulous, yes :D
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I’m not too picky on color, I just can’t stand something too bright and I’m not a fan of some genes like lionfish, it’s obnoxious to me in most colors, but I like most dragons and genes as long as their genes and colors work together. Lionfish is the only one I seem to have a problem with. I love all breeds too, especially the under appreciated ones like snappers, bogs, and ridgies!
I’m not too picky on color, I just can’t stand something too bright and I’m not a fan of some genes like lionfish, it’s obnoxious to me in most colors, but I like most dragons and genes as long as their genes and colors work together. Lionfish is the only one I seem to have a problem with. I love all breeds too, especially the under appreciated ones like snappers, bogs, and ridgies!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@hikaruna I also love snappers Too! I wish More people did. And thank you for your input
@hikaruna I also love snappers Too! I wish More people did. And thank you for your input
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
@Oralee
@Pyromanticism
@Cyrelijean
@Jaspernoir
@hikaruna

For Sale
@Oralee
@Pyromanticism
@Cyrelijean
@Jaspernoir
@hikaruna

For Sale
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
Can I be added to the general pinglist plz?
fTxOkDT.png
[quote name="XBloodThirstyX" date="2019-05-13 20:06:23" ] Can I be added to the general pinglist plz? [/quote] Sure! Itll be another few weeks but then Ill.have the basics to start up.said hatchery again
XBloodThirstyX wrote on 2019-05-13 20:06:23:
Sure! Itll be another few weeks but then Ill.have the basics to start up.said hatchery again
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6