Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S.S. Smoothie Hatchery] RE-WORK
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump
bump
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
Hello there! Your hatchery is absolutely gorgeous. You have some amazing pairs! I just wanted to give you a friendly bump - as a past hatchery owner I know how out-of-the-water starting things off can feel at first. I hope you have all the best of luck in your future hatches! May you prosper and flourish and gain all the attention you deserve! [emoji=familiar heart] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ucrsyqM.png[/img][/center]
Hello there! Your hatchery is absolutely gorgeous. You have some amazing pairs! I just wanted to give you a friendly bump - as a past hatchery owner I know how out-of-the-water starting things off can feel at first. I hope you have all the best of luck in your future hatches! May you prosper and flourish and gain all the attention you deserve!
ucrsyqM.png
louca_s_signature_by_loucalou-dc3lnxb.png
May I be put on the pinglist, please?
May I be put on the pinglist, please?
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
@oralee would you like the general ping list or would you like a specific pair?
@oralee would you like the general ping list or would you like a specific pair?
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
Hm...I like almost all your pairings, so let's go with general, please!
@BittyKittykit
Hm...I like almost all your pairings, so let's go with general, please!
@BittyKittykit
@oralee Got some new beans up fro grabs! Check em out!
@oralee Got some new beans up fro grabs! Check em out!
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
Bump~
Bump~
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
@Bittykittykit
May I have your black/gold/gold pearlcatcher? If you'd like a name for her before sending her, may I have some time to think about it?

Discounts: I'm in light flight, which would be a fifteen percent discount, but I'd like to pay in gems. Would 14 gems work?
@Bittykittykit
May I have your black/gold/gold pearlcatcher? If you'd like a name for her before sending her, may I have some time to think about it?

Discounts: I'm in light flight, which would be a fifteen percent discount, but I'd like to pay in gems. Would 14 gems work?
@oralee I don't mind if you name her I'm kinda horrible with names lol and yes just send me a CR with the dragon # you'd like
@oralee I don't mind if you name her I'm kinda horrible with names lol and yes just send me a CR with the dragon # you'd like
S.S Smoothie Hatchery
Can you put me on a just general ping list please?
Can you put me on a just general ping list please?
PyromanticismNoClip.png < Wishlist
Art credit
fire_fiss_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6