Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *:. clara ipsum fields .:* [hiatus]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Jamin hopefully!! i think he was the only male in the nest, the one or two girls got snatched up pretty quick last time ^^; i’ll be sure to notify you first thing if a girl hatches from their next nest!!
@Jamin hopefully!! i think he was the only male in the nest, the one or two girls got snatched up pretty quick last time ^^; i’ll be sure to notify you first thing if a girl hatches from their next nest!!
dcyxk1f-5b3b8e1d-bf1d-4ae9-b995-5e684a73160a.png

illuminati_by_8_bitspider-d8ey3wl.gif

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• a rat with a back brace
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

` illuminati_by_8_bitspider-d8ey3wl.gif

d5m2aua-fccc243f-c598-4fda-abc2-ea9a511f9b18.png
May I please be added to the Manta Faes and Opulent Exoskeletons pinglists? :)
May I please be added to the Manta Faes and Opulent Exoskeletons pinglists? :)
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
@sueslayer absolutely!! i’ll getcha added in just a bit <3 (and i think at least one of those pairs should be ready to nest again soon!!)
@sueslayer absolutely!! i’ll getcha added in just a bit <3 (and i think at least one of those pairs should be ready to nest again soon!!)

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Yo Snyooks! Can I please be added to the pinglist for Felled Angels and Star Eaters? Thanks in advance!
Yo Snyooks! Can I please be added to the pinglist for Felled Angels and Star Eaters? Thanks in advance!
=======

zmlVGlt.gif
Yoe6PeN.png

0v6vN4z.gif
@j4ck5h4x sure thing bud!!! i actually think star eaters can breed and tbh i kinda want to put them in a nest super soon and hopefully they’ll get more than just. one single egg.
@j4ck5h4x sure thing bud!!! i actually think star eaters can breed and tbh i kinda want to put them in a nest super soon and hopefully they’ll get more than just. one single egg.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

• she/they + freshman
• +2 FR time!
• panromantic homosexual

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I rlly hope they get at-least more than one egg :pensive:
I rlly hope they get at-least more than one egg :pensive:
=======

zmlVGlt.gif
Yoe6PeN.png

0v6vN4z.gif
@snyooks
um, i was looking at your affiliates.. and i didnt see my hatchery on there
i believe i asked you because your in my affiliates list, but i might be mistaken.
if i didnt ask you and randomly just put you in my list, would you like to become affiliates? c:
btw which font do you use? it’s quite lovely ^^
@snyooks
um, i was looking at your affiliates.. and i didnt see my hatchery on there
i believe i asked you because your in my affiliates list, but i might be mistaken.
if i didnt ask you and randomly just put you in my list, would you like to become affiliates? c:
btw which font do you use? it’s quite lovely ^^
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
oh yeah uhm im making fanart for this hatchery because it’s my favourite and it matches with my aesthetic desires ^^ am i allowed to send it here when it’s finished?no payment needed ^^
oh yeah uhm im making fanart for this hatchery because it’s my favourite and it matches with my aesthetic desires ^^ am i allowed to send it here when it’s finished?no payment needed ^^
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2553055][img]https://i.imgur.com/bm3Iohg.png[/img][/url][/center]
bm3Iohg.png
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2553055][img]https://i.imgur.com/bm3Iohg.png[/img][/url][/center]
bm3Iohg.png
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11