Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nyct's Nest - Bi Brights! (4/22)
1 2 3
@Nyct
Can I get the black skydancer please?
@Nyct
Can I get the black skydancer please?
DqaUDXI.png
f16aksK.png
@Gemnicky Hello, thank you for your interest! Currently I have the little one on hold for one more day to give the pinglist a fair chance. If after tomorrow they're still available, you absolutely may buy them!
@Gemnicky Hello, thank you for your interest! Currently I have the little one on hold for one more day to give the pinglist a fair chance. If after tomorrow they're still available, you absolutely may buy them!
iBqOVu4.png ..............................P9tghkQ.png
@Gemnicky Heya! I wanted to let you know if you still want the little skydancer he's open for sale now! He's 50k, and 45k if you wanna be added to any pinglists! I'll wait a day to hear back from you before I list him on my sales.
@Gemnicky Heya! I wanted to let you know if you still want the little skydancer he's open for sale now! He's 50k, and 45k if you wanna be added to any pinglists! I'll wait a day to hear back from you before I list him on my sales.
@Nyct
Can I pay for him in gems?
@Nyct
Can I pay for him in gems?
DqaUDXI.png
f16aksK.png
@Gemnicky Yup! I do 1:1000.
@Gemnicky Yup! I do 1:1000.
Hello! Just going through all of my affiliates and asking if some changes can be made to some pinglists I am on. With that being said, is it possible for you to put me on a pinglist for interest checks/upcoming pairs? Thank you ^^
Hello! Just going through all of my affiliates and asking if some changes can be made to some pinglists I am on. With that being said, is it possible for you to put me on a pinglist for interest checks/upcoming pairs? Thank you ^^
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona Of course! Would you like to be kept on the Stainguine list as well?
@Levona Of course! Would you like to be kept on the Stainguine list as well?
Yes I would! Thank you ^^

Edit: Sksksks I almost forgot to ask to ping me specifically for Bee/Wasp for the pair, sorry!
Yes I would! Thank you ^^

Edit: Sksksks I almost forgot to ask to ping me specifically for Bee/Wasp for the pair, sorry!
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona I've added a note for them to be bee/wasp pings for you!
@Levona I've added a note for them to be bee/wasp pings for you!
@nyct Ping for creepy crystals please!!! I simply LOVE the guardians!!! [emoji=guardian love] [edit]...now that I think about it I love the Bi Babes as well... PING FOR THEM TOO PLEASE XD
@nyct

Ping for creepy crystals please!!! I simply LOVE the guardians!!!

[edit]...now that I think about it I love the Bi Babes as well... PING FOR THEM TOO PLEASE

XD
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
1 2 3