Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spacey Hatchery | pearly blossom gaolers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
I'll add you at around 12 FR time since I'm about to head out and might not be available until then! Let me know when you have your cards, I'm really interested! ^^
I'll add you at around 12 FR time since I'm about to head out and might not be available until then! Let me know when you have your cards, I'm really interested! ^^
7SOxEj9.gif
@Seigl may I please be pinged for the next hatch on the 12th, since the 13th is my birthday please? (It's a terrible for me too, so I'll be buying some babies to cheer myself up.)
@Seigl may I please be pinged for the next hatch on the 12th, since the 13th is my birthday please? (It's a terrible for me too, so I'll be buying some babies to cheer myself up.)
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica Absolutely! I'll ping as soon as they're hatched, and you just go ahead & pick whichever you want [emoji=familiar heart] (I very much understand having shitty birthdays hfvnfndjs)
@Enenica Absolutely! I'll ping as soon as they're hatched, and you just go ahead & pick whichever you want (I very much understand having ****** birthdays hfvnfndjs)
gDS9V7y.png
@seigal thank you very much.
@seigal thank you very much.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@seigl
my birthday was 2 days ago, so would i still qualify for the discount?
one year closer to death oops

if so, may i buy the starmap female coatl? ^^ thank u
@seigl
my birthday was 2 days ago, so would i still qualify for the discount?
one year closer to death oops

if so, may i buy the starmap female coatl? ^^ thank u
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@Jamin Sure, I got no issues with that! [emoji=heart] Should I set up a CR with her for 27 gems then? Or would you prefer to pay in treasure? (In which case that'd be 27k)
@Jamin Sure, I got no issues with that! Should I set up a CR with her for 27 gems then? Or would you prefer to pay in treasure? (In which case that'd be 27k)
gDS9V7y.png
27kt is fine. thank you so much ^^
27kt is fine. thank you so much ^^
@seigl
may i actually take the male? its still 27kt, so just send a cr
@seigl
may i actually take the male? its still 27kt, so just send a cr
[b][center][emoji=red star][emoji=red star]Affiliate Bump[emoji=red star][emoji=red star][/center][/b]
Affiliate Bump
variante2ndk68.png
[b][center][emoji=red star][emoji=red star]Affiliate Bump[emoji=red star][emoji=red star][/center][/b]
Affiliate Bump
variante2ndk68.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104