Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CHEAP HATCHERY] -Amber Dam Salespost-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Is Emerald still up? (New to this whole thing -_-;)
Is Emerald still up? (New to this whole thing -_-;)
@LifeStorm yes she is! I'll set up a crossroads for you, if you'd like to buy her! And don't worry, you're doing fine ^-^
@LifeStorm yes she is! I'll set up a crossroads for you, if you'd like to buy her! And don't worry, you're doing fine ^-^
@Ozprey Is Eclipse still available? If it's available could I please request of you to hold it? Thank you.
@Ozprey Is Eclipse still available? If it's available could I please request of you to hold it? Thank you.
@TaurielGauis7 they are and I can! How long do you want me to hold them for you?
@TaurielGauis7 they are and I can! How long do you want me to hold them for you?
@Ozprey Could you please hold it for me for 2 days? Thank you.
@Ozprey Could you please hold it for me for 2 days? Thank you.
@TaurielGauis7 sure!
@TaurielGauis7 sure!
@Ozprey Hi I would like to confirm my interest in purchasing Eclipse. What would the total amount be? I can set up a cr with the payment.
@Ozprey Hi I would like to confirm my interest in purchasing Eclipse. What would the total amount be? I can set up a cr with the payment.
@TaurielGauis7 he's 5000 treasure, or 5 gems!
@TaurielGauis7 he's 5000 treasure, or 5 gems!
I’ll take the cheapest one
I’ll take the cheapest one
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Ozprey If DeepSea is still available I'd be interested in buying.
@Ozprey If DeepSea is still available I'd be interested in buying.
0MaKSzV.png TSXmNh4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65