Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CHEAP HATCHERY] -Amber Dam Salespost-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@BluewindKGal he is! I can set up a cr, if you want him?
@BluewindKGal he is! I can set up a cr, if you want him?
@Ozprey I'll get to it right away, thanks so much!
@Ozprey I'll get to it right away, thanks so much!
Fear the Dreadrot Clan...fear the Plague!
@Ozprey
Hi there! It's my first time buying a dragon on the forums, but I'm really liking Daisy! Is she still up for 4kt? Also, could you put me on the Dark Metals pinglist? Thank you!
@Ozprey
Hi there! It's my first time buying a dragon on the forums, but I'm really liking Daisy! Is she still up for 4kt? Also, could you put me on the Dark Metals pinglist? Thank you!
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
@OyasumiKasumi well, welcome to the forums then! ^-^
She is, and I can! I'll set up a crossroads for daisy, and put you on the pinglist; so next time that pair has hatchlings, I'll ping you!
@OyasumiKasumi well, welcome to the forums then! ^-^
She is, and I can! I'll set up a crossroads for daisy, and put you on the pinglist; so next time that pair has hatchlings, I'll ping you!
@Ozprey
Is Honeydew still available?? I'd love to have him!! Can you also put me on the pinglist for Ocean Pearl and Power Surge?
@Ozprey
Is Honeydew still available?? I'd love to have him!! Can you also put me on the pinglist for Ocean Pearl and Power Surge?
yOchNP1.png
@TeaKessel Absolutely! I'll set up a cr, and put you on the pinglists!
@TeaKessel Absolutely! I'll set up a cr, and put you on the pinglists!
Can I get Honeydew? This is my first time buying from the forums so I have no idea if I’m doing this right.
Can I get Honeydew? This is my first time buying from the forums so I have no idea if I’m doing this right.
LRdLP2V.png
iuEBSJ3.png
Rw7uKRS.png
CfyODjg.png
QUIpVFE.png
55xbf1H.png
2zqBVe2.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Shibe01 I'm terribly sorry, I just sold him! But you're doing this right, don't worry. ^-^ welcome to the forums, by the way!
@Shibe01 I'm terribly sorry, I just sold him! But you're doing this right, don't worry. ^-^ welcome to the forums, by the way!
It’s ok. Also thx! :)
It’s ok. Also thx! :)
LRdLP2V.png
iuEBSJ3.png
Rw7uKRS.png
CfyODjg.png
QUIpVFE.png
55xbf1H.png
2zqBVe2.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ozprey may I buy Flaxen?
@ozprey may I buy Flaxen?