Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Lair Purge: Closed for now!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Alphazi

600g for the radio/cerulean/yellow?
@Alphazi

600g for the radio/cerulean/yellow?
@peachypeachy thank you for the offer! i'm still unsure so i'll keep it in mind and let you know what i decide ^^
@peachypeachy thank you for the offer! i'm still unsure so i'll keep it in mind and let you know what i decide ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi

Do you have any idea when that will be? :0 Not to rush, just so I can know because holding gems is ;_;
@alphazi

Do you have any idea when that will be? :0 Not to rush, just so I can know because holding gems is ;_;
@Alphazi Hope this isn't lowballing, but would you be interested in 500g for the stone/sang/antique?
@Alphazi Hope this isn't lowballing, but would you be interested in 500g for the stone/sang/antique?
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
@peachypeachy so sorry for the delay, i got busy -- i really don't know how long it would take me, unfortunately ;_; that's why i listed her as tentative cause i'm still struggling to tell. i'm trying to think out some things, so i'll see if i can get back to you within a few days at least?
@peachypeachy so sorry for the delay, i got busy -- i really don't know how long it would take me, unfortunately ;_; that's why i listed her as tentative cause i'm still struggling to tell. i'm trying to think out some things, so i'll see if i can get back to you within a few days at least?
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@tieflingcleric i'm so sorry i had to step away and she got bought :C
@tieflingcleric i'm so sorry i had to step away and she got bought :C
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi Alright! If going up a little would help, I can try. I’m just so in love.
@alphazi Alright! If going up a little would help, I can try. I’m just so in love.
@peachypeachy while i do feel kind of rude asking for more it probably would help convince me x_x how much were you thinking of offering? (and ooh, have you scried her? i'd love to see what your thoughts are for her -- that'd probably help me too, tbh :'D)
@peachypeachy while i do feel kind of rude asking for more it probably would help convince me x_x how much were you thinking of offering? (and ooh, have you scried her? i'd love to see what your thoughts are for her -- that'd probably help me too, tbh :'D)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@peachypeachy hey! i was thinking about her all last night and our convo and i've decided i would like to sell her -- i'm content with the 600g ^^ i just can't click with her like i clicked with another dragon so i'm happy she'll go somewhere she's loved!
@peachypeachy hey! i was thinking about her all last night and our convo and i've decided i would like to sell her -- i'm content with the 600g ^^ i just can't click with her like i clicked with another dragon so i'm happy she'll go somewhere she's loved!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi

You don’t know how happy I am, I fell in love with her the moment I saw and scried her, she’s so gorgeous, peacock was made for her! I’ll send a CR, thank you so much.
@alphazi

You don’t know how happy I am, I fell in love with her the moment I saw and scried her, she’s so gorgeous, peacock was made for her! I’ll send a CR, thank you so much.
1 2 3 4 5 6