Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Lair Purge: Closed for now!
1 2 3 4 5 6
You know I want him but can't afford xD
You know I want him but can't afford xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
alright, hey there @owlktor and @PepperClove! i see there's a little bit of conflict with dragons here, so i wanted to just ping you guys together to bring this up

up top i said that i would prefer if they all go together, because i don't want any lingering in my lair. owl, i know you did ask first, but pepper did ask for all three, so at the moment i'm inclined to sell to them instead

however, i did want to ask: pepper, do you want all three, or would you be satisfied with the other two? because if you would be happy with them two, i could sell imoen to owl; if not, like i said, i'll sell all three to you, if that's okay with you guys ^^;
alright, hey there @owlktor and @PepperClove! i see there's a little bit of conflict with dragons here, so i wanted to just ping you guys together to bring this up

up top i said that i would prefer if they all go together, because i don't want any lingering in my lair. owl, i know you did ask first, but pepper did ask for all three, so at the moment i'm inclined to sell to them instead

however, i did want to ask: pepper, do you want all three, or would you be satisfied with the other two? because if you would be happy with them two, i could sell imoen to owl; if not, like i said, i'll sell all three to you, if that's okay with you guys ^^;
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Cyrya i knoooowwwww i wish i could magically give you money but that would be contradictory since i'm the one selling him LOL

though is it just money or is it money and space?
@Cyrya i knoooowwwww i wish i could magically give you money but that would be contradictory since i'm the one selling him LOL

though is it just money or is it money and space?
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
While all 3 of the triplets would be really cool, I'd be alright with just the other two if they really wanted the 3rd girl!
@Alphazi
While all 3 of the triplets would be really cool, I'd be alright with just the other two if they really wanted the 3rd girl!
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
@PepperClove thank you for letting me know, i appreciate it <3 i'll give them a chance to respond first before i make the final call ^^
@PepperClove thank you for letting me know, i appreciate it <3 i'll give them a chance to respond first before i make the final call ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
Could I hold the triplets by any chance?

Ohh, ouch, just noticed that someone else already offered. Should've read through the thread! Sorry for the ping.
@Alphazi
Could I hold the triplets by any chance?

Ohh, ouch, just noticed that someone else already offered. Should've read through the thread! Sorry for the ping.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I guess it is the space too :S I should start getting my dragons back from a friends lair but I don't want the meat eaters back xD my poor poor food hoard... mainly meat hoard :D (I seriously need to turn some of my meat eaters into bug eaters cause I have SOOOOO much bug... I just hate that the only bug breeds that interest me are the most expensive breeds (if not taking count to imp and gem breeds))
I guess it is the space too :S I should start getting my dragons back from a friends lair but I don't want the meat eaters back xD my poor poor food hoard... mainly meat hoard :D (I seriously need to turn some of my meat eaters into bug eaters cause I have SOOOOO much bug... I just hate that the only bug breeds that interest me are the most expensive breeds (if not taking count to imp and gem breeds))
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
:sobs all over tidepool: :looks in vault: mhmm as expected. lint.

he's a handsome boy and worth every penny!
:sobs all over tidepool: :looks in vault: mhmm as expected. lint.

he's a handsome boy and worth every penny!
GkfDmNh.png
@Everyone no worries, i totally understand! sorry you missed them :<
@Everyone no worries, i totally understand! sorry you missed them :<
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Cyrya as i like to think, if you buy the dragons, you gotta feed them :P
@Cyrya as i like to think, if you buy the dragons, you gotta feed them :P
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6