Dragons For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] • Closing! Selling a bunch :)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Levona no problem
Thank you anyway
@Levona no problem
Thank you anyway
Can I buy snow lilies?
Can I buy snow lilies?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/o0is7za.png[/img]
o0is7za.png
17501.png .
Danibug!
She/Her
FR+1
17502.png
@legend69

Only the female is still available from that pair, would you like to buy her? She'll be 30kt/g.
@legend69

Only the female is still available from that pair, would you like to buy her? She'll be 30kt/g.
F2y2VRg.gif
Yeah I'd love her thanks :)
Yeah I'd love her thanks :)
@legend69

Great, hopefully you'll be receiving a PA soon :)
@legend69

Great, hopefully you'll be receiving a PA soon :)
F2y2VRg.gif
@rei711 @JessaKevlar @seigl @horizonflight @togaedabyss @Nyebe @klee @Eldening @DemonFangs @Cawfee @Evaria @Lokey @SoulShepherd @MittensTheKitten @ChaosSanctum @Biirds @Enriana @Nyct @aceofjokers @ToruOkinawa @Keira0417 @xSourGrapesx @magn0lia

Hello! Just wanted to let you guys know I'm closing down this hatchery to focus on a big project of mine! If you're interested, a quick summary would be that it'll be like the Butterfly Coatls Hatchery but instead it'll be Pinstripes/Trail and on Skydancers, so if you're interested, here's the post regarding the project!
@rei711 @JessaKevlar @seigl @horizonflight @togaedabyss @Nyebe @klee @Eldening @DemonFangs @Cawfee @Evaria @Lokey @SoulShepherd @MittensTheKitten @ChaosSanctum @Biirds @Enriana @Nyct @aceofjokers @ToruOkinawa @Keira0417 @xSourGrapesx @magn0lia

Hello! Just wanted to let you guys know I'm closing down this hatchery to focus on a big project of mine! If you're interested, a quick summary would be that it'll be like the Butterfly Coatls Hatchery but instead it'll be Pinstripes/Trail and on Skydancers, so if you're interested, here's the post regarding the project!
F2y2VRg.gif
best of luck in your future projects!
best of luck in your future projects!
@Levona When the project is finished, I would love to be on the ping list! I’ll try to see if I can help you with it, but it will take a while. I’ll need to level up my Baldwin a lot though.
@Levona When the project is finished, I would love to be on the ping list! I’ll try to see if I can help you with it, but it will take a while. I’ll need to level up my Baldwin a lot though.
50945689p.png
Hatchery
Wishlist
Lf dragons forum
Breeding project/Geneing forum
@Levona Best of luck to you! <3
@Levona Best of luck to you! <3
FR +9 | Check out my sales tab!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42