Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] night court (closing down sale)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Could I get the 8th one, the mostly black male, I'm afraid I don't have much and the treasure I do have I'm saving up for more lair space, but I can promise u I will take good care of him and if you want in the future you can have any of his babies
Could I get the 8th one, the mostly black male, I'm afraid I don't have much and the treasure I do have I'm saving up for more lair space, but I can promise u I will take good care of him and if you want in the future you can have any of his babies
@tavibean that dragon isn't available anymore, as i haven't updated that post in a while. the available dergs are on this post ^^
@tavibean that dragon isn't available anymore, as i haven't updated that post in a while. the available dergs are on this post ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46318658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463187/46318658_350.png[/img] [/url] How much for this girl? @Crimsonpixie

46318658_350.png

How much for this girl?

@Crimsonpixie
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@koyako maybe 45g?
@koyako maybe 45g?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie hey, its been a while! Hope you're okay and I'm sorry to see your hatchery close down. You have some beautiful pairs tbh. I have my eye on this dragon as she fits a skin really well but I'm not too sure if I'll actually make the purchase as I've been desperately cutting down on my purchases to save for my projects. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54877541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548776/54877541_350.png[/img] [/url] Could you give me an estimate anyway of how much you'd like for her? I need to think on it for a bit though ;-;
@crimsonpixie hey, its been a while! Hope you're okay and I'm sorry to see your hatchery close down. You have some beautiful pairs tbh.

I have my eye on this dragon as she fits a skin really well but I'm not too sure if I'll actually make the purchase as I've been desperately cutting down on my purchases to save for my projects.

54877541_350.png

Could you give me an estimate anyway of how much you'd like for her? I need to think on it for a bit though ;-;
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@drakedynasty ah thank you :” she’s on the ah for 40g ? iirc, feel free to haggle though!

[edit: pinged a wrong username oops]
@drakedynasty ah thank you :” she’s on the ah for 40g ? iirc, feel free to haggle though!

[edit: pinged a wrong username oops]
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Alright I will take her. Sorry for the late reply. your ping got lost in my long list of pings. oof. I'll send a Cr.
@Crimsonpixie Alright I will take her. Sorry for the late reply. your ping got lost in my long list of pings. oof. I'll send a Cr.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
[emoji=planet size=1]
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Hi there @Crimsonpixie

I'm just wondering what you were wanting for the triple Pearl Coatl pair and the triple Obsidian Wildclaw pair?

I shouldn't be buying them but they are just so pretty lol
Hi there @Crimsonpixie

I'm just wondering what you were wanting for the triple Pearl Coatl pair and the triple Obsidian Wildclaw pair?

I shouldn't be buying them but they are just so pretty lol
Furry-Paws
Furry-Paws-Button.png
Gap
Info
She/Her
+19hr
Gamer
Youtuber
Familiar Collector
Gap
tDeKDnH.png
Gap
Hot Links
Sales
Wishlist
Familiar Wishlist
HDen List
Gap
Dappervolk
Dappervolk-Button.png
@kiwilass i’m not sure for the coatl pair, as they were gifted from a friend but i’m open to offers

i’d want maybe 80g for the wc pair
@kiwilass i’m not sure for the coatl pair, as they were gifted from a friend but i’m open to offers

i’d want maybe 80g for the wc pair
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19