Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] night court (closing down sale)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@dragontamerstorm i don’t mind knocking down the price, actually ^^ what was the range you were thinking of?
@dragontamerstorm i don’t mind knocking down the price, actually ^^ what was the range you were thinking of?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie

oooo, ok so I have a coatl cerulean male son of your pair already, but I'd totally be interested in picking up
Afterallthistime, Morrigan, Azriel + Jake
@Crimsonpixie

oooo, ok so I have a coatl cerulean male son of your pair already, but I'd totally be interested in picking up
Afterallthistime, Morrigan, Azriel + Jake
ucnP3l9.gifNV3X16S.pngrSmddtG.png
@sablessare that's great! is there a price range you had in mind?
@sablessare that's great! is there a price range you had in mind?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie I can do 250g, that would be a ~62g each, I'd also like to snag that plum baby, so how about 300g, 60g each?
@Crimsonpixie I can do 250g, that would be a ~62g each, I'd also like to snag that plum baby, so how about 300g, 60g each?
@Crimsonpixie
I'll let you know when I have money and space if you have no other buyers. I was thinking maybe in the 125-140kt range or a little lower but I need to collect up some money and space.
@Crimsonpixie
I'll let you know when I have money and space if you have no other buyers. I was thinking maybe in the 125-140kt range or a little lower but I need to collect up some money and space.
G6ImtVd.png
@sablessare i'm fine with that, just that i'm rather hesitant on morrigan, partly because she has art and everything, so i was wondering if you'd be ok with replacing her with another derg if i breed morrigan and afterallthistime together? the hatchling will still be able to breed with azriel ? if you'd rather not that's fine, we could do the other 4 for 250g ^^

@dragontamerstorm i'm ok with 140kt tbh, but take your time and tell me if you'd like to purchase them
@sablessare i'm fine with that, just that i'm rather hesitant on morrigan, partly because she has art and everything, so i was wondering if you'd be ok with replacing her with another derg if i breed morrigan and afterallthistime together? the hatchling will still be able to breed with azriel ? if you'd rather not that's fine, we could do the other 4 for 250g ^^

@dragontamerstorm i'm ok with 140kt tbh, but take your time and tell me if you'd like to purchase them
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie I totally understand [emoji=coatl happy size=1], yeah a kid would be fine, I just need a female. Do you want to 250 for the 4 right now? or all in 6 days on the hatching?
@Crimsonpixie
I totally understand , yeah a kid would be fine, I just need a female. Do you want to 250 for the 4 right now? or all in 6 days on the hatching?
@sablessare (sorry for the late reply) they’re on a nest rn, i’ll just send all at once since i think that’ll be easier ^^ unless you want the other 3 first i can send them over
@sablessare (sorry for the late reply) they’re on a nest rn, i’ll just send all at once since i think that’ll be easier ^^ unless you want the other 3 first i can send them over
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Thats fine! ty [emoji=coatl star size=2]
@Crimsonpixie Thats fine! ty
^
^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19