Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Half my entire lair sale! (MORE ADDED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@HazelBird02
May I ask what you'd like for Capala please? :>
@HazelBird02
May I ask what you'd like for Capala please? :>
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
@Nebulady

around 3.5kg range, maybe! he's tentative and I may choose to keep. willing to haggle/accept certain items as partial! feel free to offer, I don't bite :3
@Nebulady

around 3.5kg range, maybe! he's tentative and I may choose to keep. willing to haggle/accept certain items as partial! feel free to offer, I don't bite :3
H9h42dL.png
<3
<3
H9h42dL.png
weeee
weeee
H9h42dL.png
bump
bump
H9h42dL.png
<3
<3
H9h42dL.png
<3
<3
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02
Price check for Shylow?
I have some G1s I'm selling as well if you happen to be interested for partial. Otherwise I'm down for pure t/g!
@HazelBird02
Price check for Shylow?
I have some G1s I'm selling as well if you happen to be interested for partial. Otherwise I'm down for pure t/g!
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Ribombee

ah, actually Shylow isn't for sale! She's behind Dorian, and sales start after him!

I'm not too attached to her yet though, as I only recently purchased her, so if you want to make an offer go right ahead! I won't let her go for anything cheap though <3 offer whatever you want!
@Ribombee

ah, actually Shylow isn't for sale! She's behind Dorian, and sales start after him!

I'm not too attached to her yet though, as I only recently purchased her, so if you want to make an offer go right ahead! I won't let her go for anything cheap though <3 offer whatever you want!
H9h42dL.png
@hazelbird Oof sorry! I could have sworn I was looking behind him. (I need to get my eyes checked lol)

I'm honestly terrible at pricing G1s - I just started collecting them - and I'd hate to lowball you on accident djfhkdfhk
Would 1200g be close? It's totally cool if not :D
@hazelbird Oof sorry! I could have sworn I was looking behind him. (I need to get my eyes checked lol)

I'm honestly terrible at pricing G1s - I just started collecting them - and I'd hate to lowball you on accident djfhkdfhk
Would 1200g be close? It's totally cool if not :D
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6