Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {The Eccentric Circus} - we're back!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@MonsterSlime jk just read the affiliate post, excuse my early morning reading skills, here's Ice Moon's banner again lol I'll update yours a little later when I get home from school. [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2482211] [img]https://image.ibb.co/cCLBeK/Hatchery_Banner.png[/img] [/url][/center][/code]
@MonsterSlime

jk just read the affiliate post, excuse my early morning reading skills, here's Ice Moon's banner again lol

I'll update yours a little later when I get home from school.
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2482211] [img]https://image.ibb.co/cCLBeK/Hatchery_Banner.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@MonsterSlime

I love the new concept! Can you put me on the general's pinglist, please~
@MonsterSlime

I love the new concept! Can you put me on the general's pinglist, please~
z5XepaN.png
put me in for all starmap pairs >:3
put me in for all starmap pairs >:3
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Aaah, it's so exciting to see this thread up and nearly finished! \o/ I loved your branding ideas and vision for this new hatchery, it was such a blast to work on this! *tosses up confetti* XD
Aaah, it's so exciting to see this thread up and nearly finished! \o/ I loved your branding ideas and vision for this new hatchery, it was such a blast to work on this! *tosses up confetti* XD
Graphic's Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Sovie | She/Her | Libra
lAl5MGp.png
@monsterslime i am obsessed with your dragons!! is #46004839 still available?! i have treasure & am eligible for the 10% arcane flight discount! :')
@monsterslime i am obsessed with your dragons!! is #46004839 still available?! i have treasure & am eligible for the 10% arcane flight discount! :')
tumblr_inline_p9tieiGTwc1qbn90k_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9tifvs2vw1qbn90k_75sq.gif
@MonsterSlime Probably a silly request, but could I be removed from the specific pinglists I'm on and be put on a starmap only pinglist? Thank you! Your pairs are beautiful. <3
@MonsterSlime Probably a silly request, but could I be removed from the specific pinglists I'm on and be put on a starmap only pinglist? Thank you! Your pairs are beautiful. <3
gL8gG09.png

@whimsicalwinds
as of right now, i'm still planning on doing the raffle, but hopefully you can win a coatl! :D

@Dragontamerstorm
sure thing! i'll add you right now!

@Maraion
i'm still working on re-adding affiliates - i'm letting people who still wanna be affiliated message me just so i don't have to go through the trouble of messaging a billion people about changing my thread haha but i'll add yours asap! (and thank you so much!!)

@AllintheBones
haha thank you so much! i'll add you right now!

@Biirds
thank you so much! you're always so kind haha. i'll add your affiliation asap!

@kaleidrops
of course, my dear!

@bioluminosity
u got it buddy ol' pal

@Sovie
you are the actual best and i sincerely can't thank you enough for all the hard work you did on this! i also love that you knew exactly the aesthetic i was going for hahaha i owe A LOT of this to you! <3

@caffeinecold
he is still available! please send me a CR with payment and i'll send him right over! <3

@xoThanatos
not silly at all! i'll change it right now.
and thank you SO much!! <3

@whimsicalwinds
as of right now, i'm still planning on doing the raffle, but hopefully you can win a coatl! :D

@Dragontamerstorm
sure thing! i'll add you right now!

@Maraion
i'm still working on re-adding affiliates - i'm letting people who still wanna be affiliated message me just so i don't have to go through the trouble of messaging a billion people about changing my thread haha but i'll add yours asap! (and thank you so much!!)

@AllintheBones
haha thank you so much! i'll add you right now!

@Biirds
thank you so much! you're always so kind haha. i'll add your affiliation asap!

@kaleidrops
of course, my dear!

@bioluminosity
u got it buddy ol' pal

@Sovie
you are the actual best and i sincerely can't thank you enough for all the hard work you did on this! i also love that you knew exactly the aesthetic i was going for hahaha i owe A LOT of this to you! <3

@caffeinecold
he is still available! please send me a CR with payment and i'll send him right over! <3

@xoThanatos
not silly at all! i'll change it right now.
and thank you SO much!! <3
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png

i need two plague nests for TOXIC LOVE and BLOOD MOON! please let me know if you guys have an open nest and room for babies!

@JDonathan @Liliun @Kaidareth

i need two plague nests for TOXIC LOVE and BLOOD MOON! please let me know if you guys have an open nest and room for babies!

@JDonathan @Liliun @Kaidareth
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
@MonsterSlime
I have!!
If theres no problem, i can take both! I will be cleaning my lair tomorrow, so i will have plenty of space!
@MonsterSlime
I have!!
If theres no problem, i can take both! I will be cleaning my lair tomorrow, so i will have plenty of space!
1Eugjnd.pngI6Rvk8j.png
@MonsterSlime sounds good! :)
And your babies hatched. Sending them now!
@MonsterSlime sounds good! :)
And your babies hatched. Sending them now!
original.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87