Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {The Eccentric Circus} - we're back!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@MonsterSlime

I'd love to remain on the general pinglist from before, please!

(also if this isn't ready for posting please let me know, and I'll delete this post!)
@MonsterSlime

I'd love to remain on the general pinglist from before, please!

(also if this isn't ready for posting please let me know, and I'll delete this post!)
K2H4fpn.png
@MonsterSlime Congratulations on the reopening of your hatchery!(and renaming, technically) Here's the new affiliate code for my hatchery ^^ [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/TPkXqmW.png[/img][/code]
@MonsterSlime
Congratulations on the reopening of your hatchery!(and renaming, technically) Here's the new affiliate code for my hatchery ^^
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TPkXqmW.png[/img]

@hellieace
thank you for wanting to stay!! i just updated the ping list and carried everyone over, so if people don't want to be on it anymore, they can just say so.

also - posts are fine since the front page has all the posts i needed on it. :)

@hellieace
thank you for wanting to stay!! i just updated the ping list and carried everyone over, so if people don't want to be on it anymore, they can just say so.

also - posts are fine since the front page has all the posts i needed on it. :)
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
@MonsterSlime
Brilliant! I'll stay on.
If you hatch any pretties on 23rd please tell me. I need a birthday derg=)
@MonsterSlime
Brilliant! I'll stay on.
If you hatch any pretties on 23rd please tell me. I need a birthday derg=)
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png

@rei711
thank you! i think the aesthetic really fits me and my dragons! i also added you to the affiliates list!

@Pieeee
wonderful! thank you so much! ooh i absolutely will!

@rei711
thank you! i think the aesthetic really fits me and my dragons! i also added you to the affiliates list!

@Pieeee
wonderful! thank you so much! ooh i absolutely will!
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
@MonsterSlime
Good evening! I see that expanding universe is about RTB and I was wondering what nest you were planning on putting them in? :)
@MonsterSlime
Good evening! I see that expanding universe is about RTB and I was wondering what nest you were planning on putting them in? :)

@ProudMomof1
i was planning on putting them in an ice nest, but if you'd prefer something else, i'm happy to nest them elsewhere!

@ProudMomof1
i was planning on putting them in an ice nest, but if you'd prefer something else, i'm happy to nest them elsewhere!
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
@MonsterSlime
Ice nest is great! That was one of the two eye colors I liked best with the dragons colors and such. ^-^ Can't wait to see the babies
@MonsterSlime
Ice nest is great! That was one of the two eye colors I liked best with the dragons colors and such. ^-^ Can't wait to see the babies
@Monsterslime I'm loving the new vibe for hatchery has going it's very cute !!! if you still need it, I can still be available for any ice nests you need!! ^^
@Monsterslime I'm loving the new vibe for hatchery has going it's very cute !!! if you still need it, I can still be available for any ice nests you need!! ^^
5b3Qw8u.gif
mon
she/her
+2 fr
hatchery
coli egg challenge

AjnOqNj.gif

@ProudMomof1
thank you! i'm excited, too! (hopefully constellation drops before they're rtb again!)

@galaxied
thank you so much! i'll definitely take you up on that!

@ProudMomof1
thank you! i'm excited, too! (hopefully constellation drops before they're rtb again!)

@galaxied
thank you so much! i'll definitely take you up on that!
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87