Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Karasu Hatchery (new breeding pairs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ColourfulCredit
Sure! Sending a CR over!
@ColourfulCredit
Sure! Sending a CR over!
JICIbJe.png
@ todorokishoto
yay ;w; I see you haven't exalted Nature yet
could you please add me to the pinglist for Dark Death, Aki, Flowing Waters, Bloody Gold and Royalties? I'll buy some when I have more space :))

@scenario
could you please add me to the pinglist for Violet Grapes, Gifted Chimes and Midnight Wings? Thank you :P

@kawaiicoco789
wow your pairs are interesting hehe could you please add me to the pinglist for all? Thank you.

@stardroplet26
ahaha I see you can't wait to own a hatchery XD have fun though! I'm waiting for your breeding pairs to come out
@ todorokishoto
yay ;w; I see you haven't exalted Nature yet
could you please add me to the pinglist for Dark Death, Aki, Flowing Waters, Bloody Gold and Royalties? I'll buy some when I have more space :))

@scenario
could you please add me to the pinglist for Violet Grapes, Gifted Chimes and Midnight Wings? Thank you :P

@kawaiicoco789
wow your pairs are interesting hehe could you please add me to the pinglist for all? Thank you.

@stardroplet26
ahaha I see you can't wait to own a hatchery XD have fun though! I'm waiting for your breeding pairs to come out
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish
Adding! :)
(also rip space is always a problem)
@yellowstarfish
Adding! :)
(also rip space is always a problem)
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@yellowstarfish
Alright! I'm adding now. :)
@yellowstarfish
Alright! I'm adding now. :)
ECeGDpi.pngph0123G.pngIaHb53W.pngHSEbsDv.pngx4TL4Xt.pnge3Z9Lam.pngkudFXa0.pngwSEhN14.pnghMGipS8.png
@yellowstarfish
thx for Nature btw!
adding you now!! :3
@yellowstarfish
thx for Nature btw!
adding you now!! :3
JICIbJe.png
thank you :)
thank you :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@yellowstarfish
Hi! There are some new hatchlings. Please check the front page for them! :)
@yellowstarfish
Hi! There are some new hatchlings. Please check the front page for them! :)
ECeGDpi.pngph0123G.pngIaHb53W.pngHSEbsDv.pngx4TL4Xt.pnge3Z9Lam.pngkudFXa0.pngwSEhN14.pnghMGipS8.png
[quote name="Kawaiicoco789" date="2018-10-23 04:25:13" ] @/yellowstarfish Hi! There are some new hatchlings. Please check the front page for them! :0 [/quote] Thank you!
Kawaiicoco789 wrote on 2018-10-23 04:25:13:
@/yellowstarfish
Hi! There are some new hatchlings. Please check the front page for them! :0
Thank you!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@yellowstarfish
Hi? Do you want any of the new hatchlings? I'm kinda running out of lair space... and if nobody buys them I will probably exalt them at the end of the month.
@yellowstarfish
Hi? Do you want any of the new hatchlings? I'm kinda running out of lair space... and if nobody buys them I will probably exalt them at the end of the month.
[quote name="Kawaiicoco789" date="2018-10-23 08:30:03" ] @/yellowstarfish Hi? Do you want any of the new hatchlings? I'm kinda running out of lair space... and if nobody buys them I will probably exalt them at the end of the month. [/quote] I'm interested in #3 and #5, but I'm out of lair space too, I'll try to buy more space soon
Kawaiicoco789 wrote on 2018-10-23 08:30:03:
@/yellowstarfish
I'm interested in #3 and #5, but I'm out of lair space too, I'll try to buy more space soon
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8