Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Earthy, near 90 Mil, etc. XYZ G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@FairlyGoner

Hey! I'm not interested in dragons at the moment, but if you'd like you could PM me to discuss apparel options or a possible hold. ^^
@FairlyGoner

Hey! I'm not interested in dragons at the moment, but if you'd like you could PM me to discuss apparel options or a possible hold. ^^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Totally :)
Totally :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
^
^
@starblaziing

I have literally only been able to afford Sekhment twice in my time on fr, but I need her, so I guess I'll try my luck.

What is the literal lowest price that you're willing to go with her if I were to pay in raw currency?
@starblaziing

I have literally only been able to afford Sekhment twice in my time on fr, but I need her, so I guess I'll try my luck.

What is the literal lowest price that you're willing to go with her if I were to pay in raw currency?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Hi! I wouldn't exactly be comfortable giving a rock-bottom price for certain reasons, but I'd be happy to haggle down on the price if you shoot me an offer(e.g. 5kg), or carry out a payment plan/hold.
@MangoLlama

Hi! I wouldn't exactly be comfortable giving a rock-bottom price for certain reasons, but I'd be happy to haggle down on the price if you shoot me an offer(e.g. 5kg), or carry out a payment plan/hold.
@starblaziing

Well, that sounds reasonable enough. Tbh I didn't expect for you to throw a price that I could afford at me. I'll probably come back later when I have more gems though.
@starblaziing

Well, that sounds reasonable enough. Tbh I didn't expect for you to throw a price that I could afford at me. I'll probably come back later when I have more gems though.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Alright, no rush!
@MangoLlama

Alright, no rush!
@starblaziing
hi, i just saw Ampere on the AH and would be interested in buying him tho i'm kinda crying over his non-fitting tert
would you be willing to haggle? i can offer 850g for him
@starblaziing
hi, i just saw Ampere on the AH and would be interested in buying him tho i'm kinda crying over his non-fitting tert
would you be willing to haggle? i can offer 850g for him
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel

Yeah - I think stained looks quite nice on him but I was never able to really commit to it. ^^; Would you at all be willing to meet in the middle at 950g-1kg?
@Farvel

Yeah - I think stained looks quite nice on him but I was never able to really commit to it. ^^; Would you at all be willing to meet in the middle at 950g-1kg?
@starblaziing
His tert is sure hard to find something good for xD
Yeah, I could do 1kg, could you send a cr or PA please? :)
@starblaziing
His tert is sure hard to find something good for xD
Yeah, I could do 1kg, could you send a cr or PA please? :)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29