Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5
@techmess

Hope you don't mind a second ping so soon, but as an update, the current offer for the earth PC is 3kg. :)
@techmess

Hope you don't mind a second ping so soon, but as an update, the current offer for the earth PC is 3kg. :)
@Wonderlande
Will you take sprites as partial payment? I'm very interested in the PC girl but I'm low on pure atm :3
@Wonderlande
Will you take sprites as partial payment? I'm very interested in the PC girl but I'm low on pure atm :3
@Valemora

Possibly? I'm a bit hesitant to accept retired items, since the prices on them have been sort of unpredictable lately, but I'd consider it. I'd also consider giving someone a bit of time to liquidate items if they had some that were relatively "valuable" (eggs, scattersights, retired items, etc) and could feasibly be sold within a reasonable amount of time.
@Valemora

Possibly? I'm a bit hesitant to accept retired items, since the prices on them have been sort of unpredictable lately, but I'd consider it. I'd also consider giving someone a bit of time to liquidate items if they had some that were relatively "valuable" (eggs, scattersights, retired items, etc) and could feasibly be sold within a reasonable amount of time.
@Wonderlande I've been trying to sell those little critters but undercutting is a pain so idk when I'll be able to sell them XD I can throw in Earth one and 2kg? Should be around 4kg overall. Upd: I also have this girl for swap (I see you're looking for females?), if you like her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=719723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7198/719723_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Wonderlande
I've been trying to sell those little critters but undercutting is a pain so idk when I'll be able to sell them XD I can throw in Earth one and 2kg? Should be around 4kg overall.

Upd: I also have this girl for swap (I see you're looking for females?), if you like her.

719723_350.png
@Wonderlande
thanks for the update! i just subscribed to the thread so i'll keep track of this and see if i'm able to put in an offer.
@Wonderlande
thanks for the update! i just subscribed to the thread so i'll keep track of this and see if i'm able to put in an offer.
@Valemora

After thinking things over a bit, I'm just not sure that I'd want to accept sprites as partial. Roundsey seems to have messed with the market for them a bit, so gem offers just seem preferable. I am planning on leaving this open for offers for a few days, though, so maybe you'd have some luck selling them before I accept a final offer? Apologies! Also not too interested in the fae, though she is cute. Thank you for your interest!
@Valemora

After thinking things over a bit, I'm just not sure that I'd want to accept sprites as partial. Roundsey seems to have messed with the market for them a bit, so gem offers just seem preferable. I am planning on leaving this open for offers for a few days, though, so maybe you'd have some luck selling them before I accept a final offer? Apologies! Also not too interested in the fae, though she is cute. Thank you for your interest!
@Wonderlande
Ok, they're on AH anyway, hopefully they'll sell soon :D
@Wonderlande
Ok, they're on AH anyway, hopefully they'll sell soon :D
@Wonderlande - very, very interested. Are you looking for any other unbred/specific six digits of any sort that you might be willing to look at as a partial trade...?

(That said, I can offer 4.5kg for her right now, she's lovely, and is a pretty neat double! )
@Wonderlande - very, very interested. Are you looking for any other unbred/specific six digits of any sort that you might be willing to look at as a partial trade...?

(That said, I can offer 4.5kg for her right now, she's lovely, and is a pretty neat double! )
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Kardi

I actually had potential trades on the first post to begin with, but edited that out because it seems like people usually prefer to just buy dragons with gems or tr versus trading, lol. But that being said, I may consider certain dragons as partial trades? After thinking it over, I'm not 100% sure what I'd be looking for, though...maybe other unbred 6-digit females, or bred 6-digit imps/gen ones with short offspring lists, but it'd sort of depend on the dragon.

I'll go ahead and add your offer as the current-highest offer, though! :)
@Kardi

I actually had potential trades on the first post to begin with, but edited that out because it seems like people usually prefer to just buy dragons with gems or tr versus trading, lol. But that being said, I may consider certain dragons as partial trades? After thinking it over, I'm not 100% sure what I'd be looking for, though...maybe other unbred 6-digit females, or bred 6-digit imps/gen ones with short offspring lists, but it'd sort of depend on the dragon.

I'll go ahead and add your offer as the current-highest offer, though! :)
@Wonderlande - thank you! I'll toss you a message with some of the dragons I have, and you can just peek through and see if anyone catches your eye. Totally cool if they don't!
@Wonderlande - thank you! I'll toss you a message with some of the dragons I have, and you can just peek through and see if anyone catches your eye. Totally cool if they don't!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
1 2 3 4 5