Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Snake Den: A Py/Mor Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@SpicyTunaRoll I wish you luck in your future ventures! :) I love Manasa and Kronos, but are you only accepting sales as breeding pairs?
@SpicyTunaRoll I wish you luck in your future ventures! :) I love Manasa and Kronos, but are you only accepting sales as breeding pairs?
@Arra
Yeah, I just have way too much going on right now to keep up with it. It was fun while it lasted though!

@Darkryuukin
Ah, I forgot to delete their breeding card... I don't have Talin any longer, but I have Serhild up for 150g:150kt if you're interested in just her.

@Tee
Thank you! I'm on the hunt for some primal gen 1s, so I certainly have my work cut out. I have no problem selling them separate if you'd like them :)
@Arra
Yeah, I just have way too much going on right now to keep up with it. It was fun while it lasted though!

@Darkryuukin
Ah, I forgot to delete their breeding card... I don't have Talin any longer, but I have Serhild up for 150g:150kt if you're interested in just her.

@Tee
Thank you! I'm on the hunt for some primal gen 1s, so I certainly have my work cut out. I have no problem selling them separate if you'd like them :)
vj20zMo.jpg
@SpicyTunaRoll oooh primal gen 1s....i admire that goal!! If i stumble across any i'll totally help :)
And yeah, I'd love to get my hands on those two! What prices were you thinking? :)
@SpicyTunaRoll oooh primal gen 1s....i admire that goal!! If i stumble across any i'll totally help :)
And yeah, I'd love to get my hands on those two! What prices were you thinking? :)
@Tee
I have 4 already, so I'm getting there haha thank you so much! Any help is great :)
75g:kt for Manasa and 100g:kt for Kronos?
@Tee
I have 4 already, so I'm getting there haha thank you so much! Any help is great :)
75g:kt for Manasa and 100g:kt for Kronos?
vj20zMo.jpg
@SpicyTunaRoll Sounds great to me! :) I'll send over a CR!
@SpicyTunaRoll Sounds great to me! :) I'll send over a CR!
@Spicytunaroll

Ah that's alright :) thank you though
@Spicytunaroll

Ah that's alright :) thank you though
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12