Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥Lost Hearts Hatchery♥ [MOVED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144
@InkWolfs

Definitley! I'll add you now and leave a note to only ping you for female skydancers! ♥
@InkWolfs

Definitley! I'll add you now and leave a note to only ping you for female skydancers! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
Tysm!
Tysm!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@evaria

Can I be on dark Stars ping list please

Also, do you do reserves?
@evaria

Can I be on dark Stars ping list please

Also, do you do reserves?
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer

Sure, I will add you now! And yes, I do take reserves! I just realized I didn't add that in to the info up front. oops

I actually have one person with a reserve on the next Dark Stars nest already since they requested the next nesting be done on an ice nest for their dream dragon. Since they placed a reserve first, they'd have first pick but I can put you down for next dibs after them before I post the babies here/on the AH?

@DreamSlayer

Sure, I will add you now! And yes, I do take reserves! I just realized I didn't add that in to the info up front. oops

I actually have one person with a reserve on the next Dark Stars nest already since they requested the next nesting be done on an ice nest for their dream dragon. Since they placed a reserve first, they'd have first pick but I can put you down for next dibs after them before I post the babies here/on the AH?

fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
affiliate bump~
affiliate bump~
D1SHuGm.png
@evaria

That actually works wonderfully!! I was gonna request ice eyes for their next nest hahaha
@evaria

That actually works wonderfully!! I was gonna request ice eyes for their next nest hahaha
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
@DreamSlayer

Oh, brilliant!

If you would like to reserve one of the eggs from the nest, there is a charge of 10k treasure or 10 gems respectively depending on your preferred method of payment. The reservation fee is deducted from the dragon's final price, though, so you would still be paying the same amount in the end.
@DreamSlayer

Oh, brilliant!

If you would like to reserve one of the eggs from the nest, there is a charge of 10k treasure or 10 gems respectively depending on your preferred method of payment. The reservation fee is deducted from the dragon's final price, though, so you would still be paying the same amount in the end.
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@evaria

Sent a Cr!
@evaria

Sent a Cr!
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2522985#post_2522985][img]https://befunkycartoonizer.s3.amazonaws.com/C4730225-1536423401457535large.jpg[/img]
C4730225-1536423401457535large.jpg
button_by_cas_a_fras-db26sb8.png
[center][img]https://image.ibb.co/h234iU/Bump.png[/img][/center]
Bump.png
Bright_Eyes_Signature_RESIZE.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 143 144