Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Star Quality* -- New Starcon Skydancers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 308 309
@TheWhiteHart - General pinglist, please! Excited to see these lovelies get a place of their own (:
@TheWhiteHart - General pinglist, please! Excited to see these lovelies get a place of their own (:
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@TheWhiteHart This is very beautiful - general pinglist please!
@TheWhiteHart This is very beautiful - general pinglist please!
9cjDdGL.png
@GardenRose

Thank you so very much! All credit goes to my gracious graphic makers. :) I'll add your name right now.
@GardenRose

Thank you so very much! All credit goes to my gracious graphic makers. :) I'll add your name right now.
TtDzTWB.png
Ooooo I love this!! <3 I'm going to get Miss Andromeda a boyfriend sometime (hopefully soon!)
Ooooo I love this!! <3 I'm going to get Miss Andromeda a boyfriend sometime (hopefully soon!)
original.gif
@TheWhiteHart: Please add me to your general pinglist~ ^ ^
@TheWhiteHart: Please add me to your general pinglist~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Of course! The update will be out tomorrow ... which means I have so much writing to do tonight. (Why do I do this to myself?)
@mercurialwings

Of course! The update will be out tomorrow ... which means I have so much writing to do tonight. (Why do I do this to myself?)
TtDzTWB.png
@whimsicalwinds

I hope to add new pairs each week; let me know if there's a particular color you have in mind and I'll see what the stars have to say about it :P
@whimsicalwinds

I hope to add new pairs each week; let me know if there's a particular color you have in mind and I'll see what the stars have to say about it :P
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: No worries and love seeing your projects~

(You do it because...it's fun? XD)
@TheWhiteHart: No worries and love seeing your projects~

(You do it because...it's fun? XD)
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@TheWhiteHart Thanks, I will! You already have me for a lapis male for her, but I also like Copper a lot too <3
@TheWhiteHart Thanks, I will! You already have me for a lapis male for her, but I also like Copper a lot too <3
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds

But what if she wants a harem? o.o

@mercurialwings

Yes, it's fun ... but mostly, I obsess. At the moment, I'm obsessing over starmap. (Better that than my previous obsession of wanting a triple of every single color.)
@whimsicalwinds

But what if she wants a harem? o.o

@mercurialwings

Yes, it's fun ... but mostly, I obsess. At the moment, I'm obsessing over starmap. (Better that than my previous obsession of wanting a triple of every single color.)
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 308 309