Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kia Kiya Hatchery(New STARMAP PAIR)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@ShilohAponi

Ice
@ShilohAponi

Ice
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Okinawa I sent PA with discounts that applied :3
@Okinawa I sent PA with discounts that applied :3
image_zpszialutu2.png
Will be adding the thanksgiving babs as soon as I change the father's gene from capsule to firefly :3
Will be adding the thanksgiving babs as soon as I change the father's gene from capsule to firefly :3
image_zpszialutu2.png
@Daevaus aNd @astronnut copper babs are up for grabs ping Listers get a 5% discount dominant flight get 10%discount let me know if dominant applies to you discounts stack up to 30%

@rahstist be sure to check back with me if you still want them or not as well as @ClarissaN they will go on AH by the end of the day :3

For everyone here's the link for the forum post BIRTHED HATCHIES
@Daevaus aNd @astronnut copper babs are up for grabs ping Listers get a 5% discount dominant flight get 10%discount let me know if dominant applies to you discounts stack up to 30%

@rahstist be sure to check back with me if you still want them or not as well as @ClarissaN they will go on AH by the end of the day :3

For everyone here's the link for the forum post BIRTHED HATCHIES
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi how much for one of the wc females? C:
@ShilohAponi how much for one of the wc females? C:
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2479783#post_2479783][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/24/12/bioYdVhx_o.png[/img][/url][/center]
bioYdVhx_o.png
woohoo
Treasures Of Christmas will be coming soon :3
Treasures Of Christmas will be coming soon :3
image_zpszialutu2.png
@manzonian
@decemberdreams

Dancer of the Sky will be ready to bread in two days will you both be around on the fifth?
@manzonian
@decemberdreams

Dancer of the Sky will be ready to bread in two days will you both be around on the fifth?
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi

I'm always around. TwT
@ShilohAponi

I'm always around. TwT
~*~Wish List~*~
Primary Gene: Giraffe
Please help?
@DecemberDreams sounds good lol
@DecemberDreams sounds good lol
image_zpszialutu2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25