Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
item_chimera_fangs_by_dogi_crimson-da8pz1a.gif
amy - she/her
4kekx4D.png
PkrZYX8.png

@SicParvisMagna

Oh my gosh this is so gorgeous. All the names of your breeding pairs and gifs are just too much for my BTS hearteu to take in all at once. (I think I'm gonna cry, not really tho)

Wish you the best of luck with this!
@SicParvisMagna

Oh my gosh this is so gorgeous. All the names of your breeding pairs and gifs are just too much for my BTS hearteu to take in all at once. (I think I'm gonna cry, not really tho)

Wish you the best of luck with this!
tumblr_o8gks4WZ6S1tpjk93o7_250.gif
@SirParvisMagna this is super cute i love! Can i be on your general pinglist please?
@SirParvisMagna this is super cute i love! Can i be on your general pinglist please?
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@SicParvisMagna

Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
@SicParvisMagna

Could I be added to the general pinglist please?
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
Hi there! I love Bangtan and I love dragons, so the name of your hatchery was a major draw! Will you please put me on your general pinglist? I would also love to buy #44306865 for 35 gems!
Hi there! I love Bangtan and I love dragons, so the name of your hatchery was a major draw! Will you please put me on your general pinglist? I would also love to buy #44306865 for 35 gems!
QFXpYkj.png
@SicParvisMagna
Aaaaaaa oml!!! I love BTS and your breeding pairs are gorgeous!!
May I please be on your general pinglist? <3
@SicParvisMagna
Aaaaaaa oml!!! I love BTS and your breeding pairs are gorgeous!!
May I please be on your general pinglist? <3
ORAS_Steven_Icon.png
@SicParvisMagna Gotta say I love the theme. XD Also, I'd like to be put on the Butterfly ping list. Thank you!
@SicParvisMagna Gotta say I love the theme. XD Also, I'd like to be put on the Butterfly ping list. Thank you!
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@SicParvisMagna
You're very welcome!
Yes I agree, always a pleasure <3
And thank you!
@SicParvisMagna
You're very welcome!
Yes I agree, always a pleasure <3
And thank you!
ORAS_Steven_Icon.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2034112/1#post_2034112][img]https://i.imgur.com/nZLriYR.png[/img][/url][/center]
nZLriYR.png
3iZwwkw.png
@SicParvisMagna omg, this is so neat and all of your pairs and themes are beautiful!! i'd love to be added to the general pinglist, please~
@SicParvisMagna omg, this is so neat and all of your pairs and themes are beautiful!! i'd love to be added to the general pinglist, please~
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12