Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | STARLIGHT VOID | Starmap Pair + Space!
1 2 3 4
[img]https://img00.deviantart.net/d742/i/2018/221/3/4/starlight_void_by_rexcaliburr-dcjn7kc.png[/img] [center][size=6][color=#9832BA][b]hello.[/b][/size] [size=5][color=#9832BA][b]next breeding date: 31st august 2018[/b][/color][/size] [font=helvetica][color=#D128D1]welcome to Starlight Void, a single-pair hatchery. why single pair you ask? i'm actually not very into breeding my dragons. i'm not a fan of long offspring lists, but starmap had so much potential and was so beautiful i could not resist. maybe some time in the future i may breed more pairs. [size=6][color=#7A28D1][b]what's so special?[/b][/color][/size] [font=helvetica][color=#9E51F0]as a single-pair hatchery, i can put in a lot of effort into making lore for the babies, including custom bio codes, lore, and maybe even art. starmap is also a new gene, and highly coveted. i understand that the genes are expensive and not affordable by everyone, and i want to make them affordable for everyone. while right now the babies may be more expensive to cover the costs of the genes, i guarantee they will always be under 200g and will lower in price as time goes on and the costs have been covered. [size=6][color=#2326BA][b]rules and guidelines.[/b][/color][/size] [font=helvetica][color=#5154F0]we don't like it, but we gotta have it so society doesn't fall into chaos. 1. first come first serve, but reserves are permitted. 2. reserves will usually last for 48 hours unless longer time is specifically requested. the maximum reserve time is 5 days. if you require longer, do contact me. 3. i accept items, skins, art, mixed payments, and instalment plans! just ask me if you're not sure. 4. for items (apparel, familiars and materials only - scrolls, skins and accents exempt), they can only cover up to half the price of the dragon. the other half can be paid using all other methods. 5. once the dragon is yours, you are free to do anything with it! 6. if you want me to write tailored lore, do let me know! additional lore will come at 1kt per 100 words. [size=6][color=#7A28D1][b]the parents.[/b][/color][/size] [font=helvetica][color=#9E51F0][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44034572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440346/44034572_350.png[/img] [/url] Eridanus, named after the Eridanus Supervoid and the Eridanus constellation. Eridanus is located in the southern hemisphere, and was discovered in 1886. It's brighter star is Archernar, alpha Eridani. Male Skydancer, Nature Uncommon Cerulean Starmap Caribbean Bee Indigo Opal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43947390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439474/43947390_350.png[/img] [/url] Cephei, named after the second magnitude star Alpha Cephei, otherwise known as Alderamin. Alpha Cephei is the brightest star in the constellation Cepheus, which has a supermassive quasar and blackhole, with a mass of over 10,000 times that of the Milky Way's black hole. Female Imperial, Light Uncommon Cerulean Starmap Abyss Bee Robin Opal [size=6][color=#9832BA][b]pinglist.[/b][/color][/size] [font=helvetica][color=#D128D1]i think that's enough of me talking. want to be added to the pinglist? let me know! @Niah @Griminal @Aberran @Autumnus @Ellanoi @Lawcaldwell @Vulpess @valkyrian
starlight_void_by_rexcaliburr-dcjn7kc.png
hello.

next breeding date: 31st august 2018

welcome to Starlight Void, a single-pair hatchery. why single pair you ask? i'm actually not very into breeding my dragons. i'm not a fan of long offspring lists, but starmap had so much potential and was so beautiful i could not resist. maybe some time in the future i may breed more pairs.

what's so special?

as a single-pair hatchery, i can put in a lot of effort into making lore for the babies, including custom bio codes, lore, and maybe even art.

starmap is also a new gene, and highly coveted. i understand that the genes are expensive and not affordable by everyone, and i want to make them affordable for everyone. while right now the babies may be more expensive to cover the costs of the genes, i guarantee they will always be under 200g and will lower in price as time goes on and the costs have been covered.

rules and guidelines.

we don't like it, but we gotta have it so society doesn't fall into chaos.

1. first come first serve, but reserves are permitted.
2. reserves will usually last for 48 hours unless longer time is specifically requested. the maximum reserve time is 5 days. if you require longer, do contact me.
3. i accept items, skins, art, mixed payments, and instalment plans! just ask me if you're not sure.
4. for items (apparel, familiars and materials only - scrolls, skins and accents exempt), they can only cover up to half the price of the dragon. the other half can be paid using all other methods.
5. once the dragon is yours, you are free to do anything with it!
6. if you want me to write tailored lore, do let me know! additional lore will come at 1kt per 100 words.

the parents.

44034572_350.png

Eridanus, named after the Eridanus Supervoid and the Eridanus constellation. Eridanus is located in the southern hemisphere, and was discovered in 1886. It's brighter star is Archernar, alpha Eridani.

Male Skydancer, Nature Uncommon
Cerulean Starmap
Caribbean Bee
Indigo Opal

43947390_350.png

Cephei, named after the second magnitude star Alpha Cephei, otherwise known as Alderamin. Alpha Cephei is the brightest star in the constellation Cepheus, which has a supermassive quasar and blackhole, with a mass of over 10,000 times that of the Milky Way's black hole.

Female Imperial, Light Uncommon
Cerulean Starmap
Abyss Bee
Robin Opal

pinglist.

i think that's enough of me talking. want to be added to the pinglist? let me know!

@Niah @Griminal @Aberran @Autumnus @Ellanoi @Lawcaldwell @Vulpess @valkyrian
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I'd love a ping!
@Rexcaliburr I'd love a ping!
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
@Niah Got it!
@Niah Got it!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Beep!
Beep!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I'd love a ping! They're super pretty~
@Rexcaliburr I'd love a ping! They're super pretty~
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
@Griminal Gotcha!
@Griminal Gotcha!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr i'd adore a ping!! they're so beautiful!
@rexcaliburr i'd adore a ping!! they're so beautiful!
0Tq2T9G.png - she/he
- fr time +3
- social anxiety. bls be patience

tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png tumblr_inline_p3wma5InsX1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_p3wmaoSIJG1tc3swm_540.png
@Autumnus Got it!
@Autumnus Got it!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr :0 i'd love to be pingled, please and thank you!

(and i am wondering if it's to early to reserve a bab?
@Rexcaliburr :0 i'd love to be pingled, please and thank you!

(and i am wondering if it's to early to reserve a bab?
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
@rexcaliburr

I'd love to be pinged, please!
@rexcaliburr

I'd love to be pinged, please!
EZlaHu2.png
1 2 3 4