Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | big discounts!!! see pg 18
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@galaxied Oh no, they're both really cute |'D Could I please grab the glimmer boy from you? Though I'd love to stay on their pinglist to see what other future hatchlings they have too C:
@galaxied Oh no, they're both really cute |'D Could I please grab the glimmer boy from you? Though I'd love to stay on their pinglist to see what other future hatchlings they have too C:
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk oh no I'm so sorry ;-; someone had contacted me before and asked after him and I sold him a bit before I got your ping :( the other one is still up if you're interested but if not I'll be sure to ping you again in the future!!
@Arborpunk oh no I'm so sorry ;-; someone had contacted me before and asked after him and I sold him a bit before I got your ping :( the other one is still up if you're interested but if not I'll be sure to ping you again in the future!!
5b3Qw8u.gif
mon
she/her
+2 fr
hatchery
coli egg challenge

AjnOqNj.gif
update: added a couple dragons that had been sitting in my lair to the sales list. all are in the AH at the moment!!
update: added a couple dragons that had been sitting in my lair to the sales list. all are in the AH at the moment!!
5b3Qw8u.gif
mon
she/her
+2 fr
hatchery
coli egg challenge

AjnOqNj.gif
@galaxied
Could I please be added to the fiery beacon pinglist?
@galaxied
Could I please be added to the fiery beacon pinglist?
XF1O9cQ.png
@galaxied Aww, that's a bummer... Thanks for letting me know though!
@galaxied Aww, that's a bummer... Thanks for letting me know though!
UEKFohX.png
@Osprey72 added!! ^^
@Osprey72 added!! ^^
5b3Qw8u.gif
mon
she/her
+2 fr
hatchery
coli egg challenge

AjnOqNj.gif
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
button.png
Bump!
Bump!
dnf2v7W.pngBBnXVzW.png
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
button.png
Affiliate Bump ^^
Affiliate Bump ^^
o7ZCFYm.png
7ntZZGM.png
tqGkHih.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Working on an art shop atm! Here's my socials!
o4KdtaP.png
o6n8ZXM.png
4ogWlJU.png
qMM2S5Q.png
y6tbxWr.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21