Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Wisteria Hatchery~ XXX and XXY!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2d2edfac3610f68b5de40e5486309bb5/tumblr_pbm2mkXeTY1ugssd3o1_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_pbm2mkXeTY1ugssd3o1_250.png
Would you like to be affiliates? My hatchery (the Midnight Moonstone Hatchery) is linked in my sig and profile, and you can find the code in the Affiliates section :)
Would you like to be affiliates? My hatchery (the Midnight Moonstone Hatchery) is linked in my sig and profile, and you can find the code in the Affiliates section :)
11a30cb2a711e6fdda347d6105fea2422b88aaf2.png
@Wishe
Yes, that’d be great! My code is in my affiliate section as well.
@Wishe
Yes, that’d be great! My code is in my affiliate section as well.
tumblr_pufqw141CO1ugssd3o1_250.png
All right, I'll add you right away!
All right, I'll add you right away!
11a30cb2a711e6fdda347d6105fea2422b88aaf2.png
I would like to buy one of the hatchlings of Pearl and Spinel how much? All your pairs are gorgeous!
I would like to buy one of the hatchlings of Pearl and Spinel how much? All your pairs are gorgeous!
gAR4GMS.gif

check out my hatchery for great deals and pretty hatchlings!
@Yvainestar5
The hatchlings will probably go for 22-24kt depending on the genes they end up with. The price may go up if they have any special eye types. If that's not within your price range just let me know as I'm open to haggling. I can add you to the pinglist if you want. And thanks for the compliment! :)
@Yvainestar5
The hatchlings will probably go for 22-24kt depending on the genes they end up with. The price may go up if they have any special eye types. If that's not within your price range just let me know as I'm open to haggling. I can add you to the pinglist if you want. And thanks for the compliment! :)
Okay I will love to be added to the pinglist and can't wait!
Okay I will love to be added to the pinglist and can't wait!
gAR4GMS.gif

@Yvainestar5
Awesome! I'll add you now.
@Yvainestar5
Awesome! I'll add you now.
Thanks
Thanks
gAR4GMS.gif

@WistyRain Hey! Uh, so I'm not necessarily looking for dragons but I have a hatchery and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to help me out with it, seeing as I hardly get any business. I'd be willing to pay you if you'd help me out.
@WistyRain Hey! Uh, so I'm not necessarily looking for dragons but I have a hatchery and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to help me out with it, seeing as I hardly get any business. I'd be willing to pay you if you'd help me out.
Do me a favour and
click that button?
jzGgAy5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60