Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦)O(♦STRMAP/CONSTLTION MASS HATCH
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54
Male Spiral SOLD! to @ProbablySkeletor ! Thanks so much! I will set up a CR
Male Spiral SOLD! to @ProbablySkeletor ! Thanks so much! I will set up a CR
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
@skins I have sooo many players on pinglists that I will have to give them a fair chance at him first, but if they pass, you will be the first to get offered! I can also get you onto their pinglist for the next breeding, so you wont have to wait and let others pass, if you would like! I'm so sorry! :(
@skins I have sooo many players on pinglists that I will have to give them a fair chance at him first, but if they pass, you will be the first to get offered! I can also get you onto their pinglist for the next breeding, so you wont have to wait and let others pass, if you would like! I'm so sorry! :(
@estrix aw :( okay, I'll gladly be added to their list!
@estrix aw :( okay, I'll gladly be added to their list!
8vKd3WT.png
@skins I'll get you added! Do you have any preferences on xxx vs. xxy, or skydancer/spiral? I also have the new Phthalo xxx wasp/bee/opal/glimmer pair going into the hatchery soon to help with all of the interest
@skins I'll get you added! Do you have any preferences on xxx vs. xxy, or skydancer/spiral? I also have the new Phthalo xxx wasp/bee/opal/glimmer pair going into the hatchery soon to help with all of the interest
@Estrix I'm interested in any male Phthalo xxy mate for the dragon in my lair Rhisalka, I'm very interested in wasp/bee/opal for sure, would love to know when that pair goes live!
@Estrix I'm interested in any male Phthalo xxy mate for the dragon in my lair Rhisalka, I'm very interested in wasp/bee/opal for sure, would love to know when that pair goes live!
8vKd3WT.png
@Estrix
Thank you for the ping. I would love to buy that xxx spiral baby girl if I could
@Estrix
Thank you for the ping. I would love to buy that xxx spiral baby girl if I could
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@estrix

Can I take that skydancer boy?
@estrix

Can I take that skydancer boy?
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@estrix

Can I buy the female skydancer, please?
@estrix

Can I buy the female skydancer, please?
@Syceris
@Princoxx

For sure! I will get CR's set up for both of you!
@Syceris
@Princoxx

For sure! I will get CR's set up for both of you!
@grimsbane I have sooo many players on pinglists that I will have to give them a fair chance at him first, but if they pass, you will be the first to get offered! I can also get you onto their pinglist for the next breeding, so you wont have to wait and let others pass, if you would like! I'm so sorry! :(
@grimsbane I have sooo many players on pinglists that I will have to give them a fair chance at him first, but if they pass, you will be the first to get offered! I can also get you onto their pinglist for the next breeding, so you wont have to wait and let others pass, if you would like! I'm so sorry! :(
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54