Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦)O(♦STRMAP/CONSTLTION MASS HATCH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Estrix: Could I be added to the pinglists for Eurig and Ashlin and Fernaldo and Savil, please?
@Estrix: Could I be added to the pinglists for Eurig and Ashlin and Fernaldo and Savil, please?
6ntc1cC.jpg
@ProbablySkeletor Yes, for sure! Thank you so much for your interest! Adding you now :D
@ProbablySkeletor Yes, for sure! Thank you so much for your interest! Adding you now :D
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
@Estrix
Can I be added to the general pinglist, if you have one?
@Estrix
Can I be added to the general pinglist, if you have one?
7zcCDc4.png
@Flay624 I dont have a general ping list at this moment but I am happy to make one and put you on it for updates and new dragons for sale, if that is what you are looking for :)
@Flay624 I dont have a general ping list at this moment but I am happy to make one and put you on it for updates and new dragons for sale, if that is what you are looking for :)
@Estrix
Yes that would be great!
@Estrix
Yes that would be great!
7zcCDc4.png
@Flay624 great! Thank you for your interest! I will get that set up when I get home around 11:00 FR time
@Flay624 great! Thank you for your interest! I will get that set up when I get home around 11:00 FR time
We added a general pinglist and TWO NEW PAIRS! Including an UMBER xxy WASP/BEE Pair!!
We added a general pinglist and TWO NEW PAIRS! Including an UMBER xxy WASP/BEE Pair!!
@Estrix
may I have fae? I can give you 18K.Is that fine?
@Estrix
may I have fae? I can give you 18K.Is that fine?
Banner-1.png I swear I know what I'm doing... shadow_on_the_moon_by_angelichellraiser-d6m1k1k.gif
@Blixx sure thing! 18k is great, that it what it would come out to be with your 10% ping list discount anyway :D ill set up a CR. Have a great day!
@Blixx sure thing! 18k is great, that it what it would come out to be with your 10% ping list discount anyway :D ill set up a CR. Have a great day!
i would like to buy fae please :o

@Estrix
i would like to buy fae please :o

@Estrix
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54