Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -closed-
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VuvuDoll @Pufferheart @PunsandShips @Nightfallen @SheerCold @DragonofMordor @BokuHiro6 @Bechena @kyrin18 @IllusiveWyvern @Lefty @Joshdaawsome @oOKookieOo @Farron @Dexianne

Happy Flameforger's Festival everyone!

Today I have some lovely hatchlings looking for new homes! I'll admit, there are two in this batch I'm sorely tempted to keep myself heh. If any catch your fancy, please leave a ping with the hatchling you're interested in. :)
@VuvuDoll @Pufferheart @PunsandShips @Nightfallen @SheerCold @DragonofMordor @BokuHiro6 @Bechena @kyrin18 @IllusiveWyvern @Lefty @Joshdaawsome @oOKookieOo @Farron @Dexianne

Happy Flameforger's Festival everyone!

Today I have some lovely hatchlings looking for new homes! I'll admit, there are two in this batch I'm sorely tempted to keep myself heh. If any catch your fancy, please leave a ping with the hatchling you're interested in. :)
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll
I really like the shadow stained female from ducky rose DR3 I’d be interested in keeping her!
@sleepytroll
I really like the shadow stained female from ducky rose DR3 I’d be interested in keeping her!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold That's wonderful to hear! I'll send her through CR shortly, thank you! ^w^
@SheerCold That's wonderful to hear! I'll send her through CR shortly, thank you! ^w^
sleepytroll.gif
Friendly bump! And gorgeous dragons :)
Friendly bump! And gorgeous dragons :)
@Silverweed aw! thank you <3!
@Silverweed aw! thank you <3!
sleepytroll.gif
Hi! If RM2 & AH2 are still up I'd love to snag them for the 140G :)
Hi! If RM2 & AH2 are still up I'd love to snag them for the 140G :)
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
@Ziwiqs Indeed they are! I'll be happy to send them to CR to you, thank you for taking them! ^w^
@Ziwiqs Indeed they are! I'll be happy to send them to CR to you, thank you for taking them! ^w^
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll Hello! May I be added to the ping list for Dusty Roses? Thank you!
@sleepytroll Hello! May I be added to the ping list for Dusty Roses? Thank you!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana Added! Thank you for the interest! <3
@Harana Added! Thank you for the interest! <3
sleepytroll.gif
Hi there! Could you add me to the pinglists for Ancient Honey & Dusty Roses, please? Thank you!
Hi there! Could you add me to the pinglists for Ancient Honey & Dusty Roses, please? Thank you!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
1 2 3 4 5 6